tuscl

Don't you hate it when you have so many favorites in a club, you leave some hot

Happened to me last night. It was late and I was getting tired. Happened after maybe a dozen dances from multiple dancers.

The last girl who asked me I would have gotten a couple dances from her first rather than one of the other dancers.

I just get tired after a while.

How about you?

I'm not even sure how many favorites I have in one club anymore. I saw two more I haven't seen in a while show up last night.

10 comments

• HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    There are a couple clubs I treat as a playground and always spend time with multiple dancers. When I visit my ATF or two CFs, all at different clubs, I VIP with them and spend a good amount of time just hanging out.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Oh, I just remembered getting dances from another dancer last night. Maybe I should just try to remember different tits to keep track of everyone. :)

I think I started to treat favorites like fast food. First come first served. I do like some better than others.

Do you wait for certain favorites or treat them mostly equal or just figure they'll find you when you are free?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Tough problem.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I guess next time, I will ask the hot dancer who I passed up if she wants to dance for me before it gets late. Problem solved. I will remove another dancer from my favorite list and might cut back on the number of dances I get from another.

Then I can get dances from another favorite who never saw me again after I tipped her on stage. Sounds like a plan.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    This used to happen at my favorite club all the time. What is aggravating is the fact that they basically come and go as they please there, so you never know who is there at a given moment and sometimes, someone just comes along you want to buy a dance from and then you never know if they are just hiding in the dressing room. That's the reason they have ATM's in clubs. It stopped happening because they've lost a number of dancers recently, but still, it would be nice if they showed themselves.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yes it can become a problem when they are lining up and waiting their turn to tap my wallet.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    It happened to me today but it was for VIP trips rather than dances. I had to disappoint 2 of them. It wasn't for lack of time or money, I am just getting too old for this shit. After I bust a nut the only thing I am good for is a nap.

I suppose on my next visit I'll have to tell the other two that it was not them. But rather that I am a slut. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You can never have too many favorites.
  • shanny72
    11 years ago
    I'm all these bitches favorite.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I like to visit on days I know my ATF doesn't work so I can spend more time with my other faves. When my ATF is working she get most/all of my time and money.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion