tuscl

Success on Getting Extras

AliLandryFan
Minnesota
Friday, December 13, 2013 4:25 PM
I have been in the hobby a long time. Too long. In my strip clubbing experience, there are two divergent paths you can take. There is the kinds of clubs where you are going to see very hot women dance on stage, maybe drink beers if available, and maybe partake in some light lap dance action if available. Places like Mons Venus in Tampa. As one of the best of its kind. But your main goal going in, is to just observe the hottest women around, get naked or close to it, drink some beers with a buddy, and maybe slightly more fun if lap dancing is availble, typically in the open. I can enjoy these clubs for that purpose, but I really have no use for them anymore. I have seen 10,000 naked hot women in my day. Then there is the other goal. You want to come out of the club having had a sexual release. By any of any number of means. Aka, you want 'extra's. That is what you are there for. Mere window shopping is not really the goal. This is where i live. And for the purpose of this email, i focus on goal 2. How to have a great hobby career. So let me proffer my best tips on how to make this happen. 1) do your research on here for which clubs are good for that. My top faves are: Temptations in KC, YborStrip in Tampa, BabyDolls in Dallas, Treasures and Michaels in Houston. You dont come out of these places not happy. 2) Make sure you shower and brush your teeth going in. Dancers dont want to get close to you otherwise, they are human too. 3) Dayshift is much better than Nightshift for this. By FAR. If its night, try monday or tuesday. Friday and Saturday ngiht are not the night for action. There is too many customers. Simple supply and demand dictates that they dont have to do as much with more customers around. 4) Sit down with each dancer and you can just ask them what they do. In my experience, if youre polite and gentlemenly and respectful, they will tell you their "menu" so they dont waste their time or yours. You can usually just figure out ahead of time what is going to happen. I usually say "do you play?" which they know, impliues more than lapdances, and will then walk away if they dont. 5) You can also usually tip a waitress 10 bucks and SHE will know which dancers are the naughty ones. She can tell you which ones to target and often , for that 10 bucks, she will go talk to the dancer, and tell her for you what you want and do all teh arranging for you. I have had lots of good experience with this. 6) Wear the proper clothing. I would recommend Gymshorts and TShirt. Easier to access. Or maybe some kind of sweat pants. Dancers prefer these in general over jeans. "Jeans chafe" they often will say. 7) Be polite, gentlemenly, GENTLE, and courteous. Dancers appreciate this alot. They will remember it too. Treat them like any women you care about. They can sense this and it will go far. 8) The more you get "regular" too, the more confortable they get, and the more action happens in subsequent visits too. 9) treat them good. tip a little over what your menu quote was. 10) Generally you want to go to places with private rooms of some kind. ITs hard to get action when there are onlookers. stick to afternoons and/or somewhat private booths . these are all my tricks and i have nothing but success wherever i go... Happy hunting!

20 comments

• AliLandryFan
    11 years ago
    And please do feel free to PM me with your places where you have had good success with Extras.... I will do the same, over and above the ones i mentioned above, which are all excellent!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    This info is not new or unknown. :)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    A true and time tested system. Yes, unless they're new, the waitresses know which dancers are filthy sluts and which are "good" girls.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Good post. Great info for greenhorns.
    11 years ago
    Way too wordy for me to read through. Seems like it would be an Article. Why not post it there and get the 1 months VIP membership credit?
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    yeh could/should have been an article. 1. TMI for LE. 3. Agree. 6. Soft dark kakais. Not over dress but not bum apparel. On the other hand... maybe bum apparel hold a certain attraction in this world. 8. Agree.
  • AliLandryFan
    11 years ago
    Well, one of you all is welcome to copy and paste what i wrote into an article and take the credit ! We are all just an information sharing brotherhood!
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Yea they talk about it all the time on stripperweb how sweat pants boner man is their fav custy. Agree about treating strippers with consideration and courtesy like anyone else. Most clean dancers start out just walking away if you ask for extras. But if they get asked enough, many of them will get pissed and lie. I think Pablo's onto something. If you promise your waitress a big tip if you get lucky, that seems like it might be the ticket. I would feel bad about asking for very specific services. I never heard of undercover LE pretending to be dancers or staff, just custies. If we get the ladies in the habit of blatantly negotiating sex for money, we're setting them up for having a soliciting charge on their record for life. Like it or not, we are their elders (most of us), we're supposed to be watching out for them. Not helping them fuck up their lives.
  • snowtime
    11 years ago
    I think most guys that have gone to strip clubs for many years, expect extras and visit clubs known to offer them. I, like the author, would never intentially go to an air dance club anymore. I could actually have more fun looking at bikini clad girls on the beach, than in an air dance club with nude girls. I have just become too jaded to enjoy a "no touch" club.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    Ditto to snowtime's comment. Even though I don't have snowtime's years of SC experience I quickly evolved from being an awestruck rube to being a hard core extras hound.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    Ditto snowtime; art +
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I, like the author, would never intentially go to an air dance club" But Mons Venus is not an air dance club. Not extras friendly either, but to lump MV in with eye candy air dance clubs, such as the Admiral in Chicago, is unjustified.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I too am with snowtime on this. He is after all my wing man. People ask why I never go to the Atlanta Cheetah. It's in the top 10 for dancer quality and atmosphere and has been for many years. I just cannot take one for the team to do a review on an eye candy club with air dances.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Motorhead, as always, is right. The Midwest in general, save that one bankrupt city, kind of puts you in a different spot. Most of the clubs are fairly liberal in terms of contact, but for whatever reason, aren't that liberal in terms of extras. You can get a good grind at a lot of Midwestern city clubs, and maybe even put your hands on some nicely shaped body parts, but expect anything to happen with your most interesting body part and it won't.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Good stuff. Adding.. In a known extras club take note of the honeys getting tipped on stage. If the stage is rushed by several PL's as soon as the babe gets on stage, chances are she's taking care of business in VIP. The reverse is true as well, if a fine dancer goes thru several stage rotations with few rail tips, could be an indication of low millage. Overall all though, everything the OP wrote and becoming a regular at a known extras club is the ticket to success.
  • AliLandryFan
    11 years ago
    Anonymous Jim. You couldnt be any more wrong about Midwest Clubs. Chicago sucks for the hobby, but KC, St Louis, and many other places, you can get alot of extras. Hence the whole Article. If i couldnt get midwesten extras, i wouldnt have written the article.
  • AnonymousJim
    11 years ago
    Apologies -- we simply have different definitions of Midwest. For me, the Midwest implies more of the traditional "Big Ten," Great Lakes states, since that's where I am (Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, etc.). St. Louis and Kansas City (in what is now officially an SEC state for football, Missouri) feel like a different region relative to the Midwest I think of. But I guess they're Midwest, too, and I won't argue your point on their rep.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Success on Getting Extras" Find the right place[s] and make it your own.
  • sofaking87
    11 years ago
    That's some great advice! Other than the tipping and the jeans, I might put some of it to practice.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Wearing jeans has not really been a problem for me. I think the biker persona may override the "rough" problem. Now if I visit a club while not on the bike, some softer Dickie pants don't seem to bother them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion