tuscl

Stadiums the new source of trouble?

deogol
Michigan
Friday, December 13, 2013 8:31 AM
We all know how strip clubs are pointed to as sources of trouble - perhaps the new tax payer supported stadiums are becoming so too: [view link] DENVER (CBS4/AP) – One person is in critical condition after a quadruple stabbing in a parking lot after the Denver Broncos game.

11 comments

• Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Here in Washington state where marijuana sales are now legal, municipalities are beginning to treat their sales locations with the same zoning regulations as adult businesses. (Can't be located near schools, churches, parks, etc. Some cities may limit pot stores to industrial zones, etc.)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Same in Cali with the MMJ except for a few who somehow are grandfathered in.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Ban football stadiums!
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    The problem isn't stadiums, strip clubs or anything else. The problem is simply that a person who would be considered a despicable piece of garbage in 1973, is pretty much considered mainstream today. When I first started practicing criminal law in 1982 if we saw a pretty woman in court she was there with her boyfriend. Now when we see a pretty woman in court we just assumed she raped a kid or murdered someone. Men are even worse. Nothing is funnier than watching any young guy speak to any woman in person.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I agree with skibum. This is a people problem and has nothing to do with location. The first time the Broncos won the super bowl downtown Denver had a lot of rioting right after the game ended. I lived in a nearby mid sized town at the time and I went to a super bowl party at a friends house. The neighbors party got way out of control. They got so crazy they knocked down my friends fence. It took the cops forever to get there because they were dealing with 3 major riots st the time. One of which was by a college and people took couches off of front porches and lit them on fire in the streets! I say ban retards
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    That would reduce the population by about 40%!
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @ATACdawg “That would reduce the population by about 40%!” and completely empty the white house and 98% of congress.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol Dr Phil
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd probably get to work in half the time it takes now.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Tell me about it Dr Phil. I live right across the Potomac from that mess and I can feel the brown waves of posturing and stupidity washing over me all the time
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    I guess crazyjoe has jumped on one of doogi howser's bandwagons, the ban Alretard: "I say ban all retards."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion