tuscl

Alucard and I went to the strip club, had mechanical problems before we got ther

Thursday, December 12, 2013 7:27 PM
ok the secret is out, mechanical problems. I told him we needed a better vehicle. [view link] Seriously though I am just joking here. If you really think that is me and Alucard in the video, you might have a screw loose.

22 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It's really just a UFO. I thought the ship looked cool.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    I bet Alucard will pitch a fit upon reading this
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Alturd was picking his nose. He was digging really hard and managed to pull out a 9 pound bigger! Then his head collapsed
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ if that were true, it would explain a LOT
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Hey crazy joe, you were the one flying the ship. Said nothing would happen. What's the matter with you? We got filmed. I'm surprised you didn't get pulled over by the federation for DUI. I won't comment on any pm's from anyone. I did think it was funny when I first posted. Maybe the film is real. Maybe I'm joking and that is crazyjoe that fell over outside the ship. I haven't met anyone on here so who knows?
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Have you guys read some of the comments? I especially dig the third one I've pasted below: i dont doubt about the existence of other forms of life out in the space... either this is fake or not, it doesnt matter, the universe is so mighty and incredible, it is enough to contemplate the stars from here to be in awe not fake, they are andromedans by the way....and if anyone doubts the source of all, watch for the death of George Bush Snr in a couple of weeks... no trace of the man even being ill right now...lucky guess? Rumsfeld and Kissinger are next; Cabal going to drop like flies, and February, well everyone will know of the existence of ET's then... Fake. The moment the ship took off was fast, now it's slow pulling up and took off again. Software manipulation. BUT, I still think they are real. 
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alutard very well could be an alien. Born on the planet Piece of Shit.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I actually thought this was funny when I first posted it. Not everyone agreed. In the future I will fly solo. I might even have a gun on board and have coins that say In God We Trust, in Strippers We make Deposits. :) The NSA might have a slogan, In God We Trust, Everyone Else We Monitor.
  • casualguy
    10 years ago
    Hi Shark, been away a while. I thought this was hilarious. :)
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Thanks casualguy.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Nexttime Dougster can navigate. We probably won't have all those navigation problems. Is there a place to land the ship near the new strip club location in SC for the new Platinum club?
  • sofaking87
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I'd like to take over the ship. It can't be that hard to navigate it if they can figure it out. Of course I'm not a mechanic. We might need to keep those aliens alive. Taking over an alien space ship would be the ultimate car jacking. lol Since everyone denies aliens exist, I could deny any crime. Hopefuly the ship has a cloaking device. Dougster wouldn't want to park it outside Platinum in Columbia just to have somebody else steal it.
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    Lol!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Dougster, where did Akucard disappear too? Did you drop him off on that piece of crap planet? Juat wondering. Apparently others are now too.
  • tumblingdice
    10 years ago
    He's looking for a 13 yr old red head in the corner of a round room.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    I think Dougster did drop Alucard off on his home planet. What was that planet called?
  • ime
    10 years ago
    Douchetopia
  • Dougster
    10 years ago
    shark: "Dougster, where did Akucard disappear too?" His worst nightmare came true. In a straight jacked and locked into a padded white room in the psych ward along with two roommates - a PRIVACY VIOLATOR and a VICIOUS ATTACK DOG.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    First Alucard, then Dousgter, only two crew members left on this ill fated spaceship. Say it ain't so crazy joe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion