tuscl

Extras

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 10:51 PM
For those who frequent strip clubs... What percentage of the time does your lap dance have the potential for extras? And what do those extras usually add up to?

19 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Where I club, extras are a certainty. They usually add up to orgasm and bodily fluids.
  • Jackmd
    11 years ago
    Since I club at extra's and non-extra's clubs, I would say about 50 percent of the time extra's are obtained. What is obtained? Me being a happy man
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The percent of time I have the potential for extras? 100%. That's because I'm a player--although some cynics think it's because I club in Detroit.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    the percentage for me 100%. for the simple reason I go to clubs that are known for extras
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well, the dude that posts as SippyCup gets mad XXXtras. That dude can go into a non-extras club and the girls drop to their knees and open their mouths. For free. Fuck, that dude can get a BBBJCIMNQNSQWERTYUIOP (the Cadillac -- or should I say CAD-duh-LACK -- of extras) in a KFC. All the dude has to do is walk in and order some o' the Colonels's XXXtra KRIS-pay. OTOH, the dude that posts as ShadowKat (NOT to be confused with Shadowcat, who is a coo-el dude and I suspect mad extras getter) has some issues. The Kat-man (note the 'K') doesn't actually like strip clubs. He's really into Justin Bieber. Follows him around like Deadheads used to follow Uncle Jerry. Has a big Bieber poster on the roof of his van and he jacks to it ev'ry night. Still...he's not a bad dude. There are sadder folk that post here. So do a consult with the Sipster my man!
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    It all depends on where you club at. Some clubs I go to, its a certainty you'll never get extras, but some I go to, it's a possibility. I don't think anywhere I go to is a certainty, but I do know at my favorite club, it's a certainty with certain girls, but not all of them. There's one there who never does any, but she's more someone I socialize with than get many dances from.
  • Player11
    11 years ago
    I have been a SC Hobbyist for ten years. I score with them all the time on itc and otc. Right now I have more than I can handle. Just simply make the girl an offer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    In my favorite club about 90% of the time. Elsewhere about 10%.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Pretty much 80% of the time I'm guaranteed at least a BBBJ at most of the clubs I frequent.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    The Midwest is a bad place to find extras. There may be an extras club here or there, but they are hundreds of miles apart. Some better action may be had during the day than at night, and weekends are usually a bad time for it. All in all, I'd say it is not available in any form at close all clubs in the area. Seems my forays into OTC have produced no fruit, so the failure rate there is similarly high. If I frequent the same club maybe 3 or 4 days a week for 2 or 3 weeks, dropping $200 or so each time, the success rate may go up some. But most of it will be the big tease, and I don't have that kind of money to throw around.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    100% of the time. As I go to clubs where it is a certainty & only go to the back with dancers who have offered or agreed to Extras [Sex]. I don't just roll the dice & hope like many.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately I live in Central Ohio. At what until recently was my favorite club 10% of the time, at the same club a year ago 90% of the time. At my current favorite club 35% of the time. When I am out of town, I will do a bit of research and choose the clubs with the best reviews, so I average about 2/3 of the time.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    100%.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the info everyone! I'm in utah, so I'm not expecting anything, but I was curious how often it goes on.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I choose clubs where I know extras are on the menu, so about 95%. mostly hj, bbbj, daty or finger in the hole. if am looking for FS then it will be OTC
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @looneylarry: Define "midwest". Because I live in Louisville, whichany locals consider part of that region, and I'm pretty happy with the scene.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Pretty much club and/or dancer dependent. In clubs where they run a tight ship; most likely you won’t get your money’s worth and may end up being ROBed by a dancer promising the moon and not delivering a pizza. In clubs where extras happen; then it depends on the particular dancer (whether she’s an extras dancer or not). It’s not something that leads from a LD to extras – either she will mention it; or more often than mot the custie brings it up. It may feel awkward to ask; but that is the way it’s done for the most part (and these girls are used to hearing it; for the most part you’ll either get a yes or a no – as long as one asks politely most of them don’t get offended – they know the game/deal). In a non-extras club; you may have some luck w/ OTC – and the dayshift girls may often be more game (they have often been dancing longer and they may not make as much $$$ ITC b/c of fewer dayshift custies; so they may be more apt to supplement their income).
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    In Alberta clubs - ITC extras: 0%.....OTC: 5% Do you see why I have given up on most Alberta clubs? Suburban Toronto clubs - ITC extras: 100%.......OTC: whenever I have the inclination God bless Mississauga and Vaughan.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    gmd re: ll's 'midwest' I'm originally from Ohio which we considered part of the midwest; here in Missouri/Kansas people say we're in the midwest; most others consider this area as in the 'plains' Whatever you call it, this is definitely the very conservative bible belt! With new legal restrictions in MO and KS legislators twice narrowly defeating the same law, club owners and dancers are wary about triggering severe penalties in MO [public nuisance to forced closure] and in KS triggering another effort to pass this restrictive set of regs. Paradoxically, in MO, new restrictions [no SC nudity under any circumstances, booze or juice club] to make book dancers' only alternatives are to push the boundaries/do some extras selectively [selected regulars or end of month rent due :~)] or circulate among clubs on both sides of state line. Extras ladies often don't last long at one club. So, my experience and that of some PM intel is that while extras may be available they're not RELIABLY available at any one club. Maybe mgmt crackdown because of current LE scrutiny or the girl who did extras moves on. It's an elusive moving target. art, despite the variability we envy Canada's more enlightened attitude toward sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion