tuscl

There has to be a webmaster on here who could hook tuscl up with a yelp like goo

mjpenn07
California
Tuesday, December 10, 2013 7:36 PM
It would be great to click on a state and see the clubs laid out on a map.

8 comments

• sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    You mean something like this but for a whole state instead of an area? [view link]
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Or your area [view link]
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    As sharkhunter has already pointed out... there is a TUSCL map feature. However, it's not exactly advertised (you have to get there by clicking on a city name and then choose the tiny map link on the city page), and more importantly the search radius cannot be adjusted. I can deal with finding the link, but damn I wish users could vary the search radius.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I find the mapping feature adequate for my interests. But, it was down for several months a while back. If you have the address, you can use other on line mapping sites: Google, Bing, Yahoo, and MapQuest.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    That's right Club_Goer.
  • mjpenn07
    11 years ago
    Sharkhunter- exactly, a whole state. I travel some and am not always familiar with the names of adjacent towns so there is some jumping back and forth to see what is in a reasonable distance (when I am willing to take a bit of a drive) and also well reviewed.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    OP - you make a good point. many TUSCLers are satisfied with map of city/nearby clubs available here. But for travelers it would be good to have state-wide map of reviewed clubs. Here's work-around, though it takes some advanced planning. Not something you can do on a smartphone while driving. First in favorite search engine - search for XXX state map. check out selections. Website: Maps of the World, we do magic with maps [ [view link] ] seems to have a wide selection of clear maps for each state. One I saw only showed major interstates, main arteries, major cities and larger towns. Print copy or in another browser window open TUSCL, click on 'Clubs', then particular state -- end up with list of clubs reviewed by cities. Check list against map for 'doable' drives for you, then start exploring reviews for those selected cities. Or, skip first part and use a good old fashioned paper state map[!] since I live on border between two states.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Should make something ya can load into a GPS - something like [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion