tuscl

Tales from Stripperweb

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Sunday, December 8, 2013 7:52 PM
"... this september i quit dancing for a guy …" [view link]

24 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You make your choices and live with the consequences.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Bummer.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    It was in the 70's here in South Carolina on Thursday and Friday. I like it cooler though. I was sweating away outside on Friday. Just saying in case she wanted to move some place warmer. On Saturday night a dancer sat on my lap for a while not hardly saying anything. I think she was enjoying the view I had and soaking up all my body heat. Someone who makes you feel good about yourself is the kind of friend you want.
  • tsepmet1
    11 years ago
    I don't get how this is relevant to anything on this site.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Strippers are not relevant to this site ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Oh – I get it – “tsepmet1” is a dancer
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    There is a WHOLE lot of irrelevancy at TUSCL, or haven't you noticed tsepmet1. :)
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    At least she doesn't have to suck dick for a living anymore.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ Maybe that is what she misses :)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ ONLY if there is no return to being a Sex Worker.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Not sure, maybe tsep's point is that this site is not about understanding the emotional complexities of being a dancer. In a society that's so skitzoid about sex.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit like that happens in the civie world also.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I don't get how this is relevant to anything on this site" Ok, I will make it relevant. The dancer's EX was MisterGuy.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I've known several dancers who quit stripping for various reasons but then went back. Look at the jobs available to a young woman without skills or education. Low pay, long hours, horrible work, bosses who are assholes. Wouldn't they rather drink and party 3 days a week and make a lot more money (tax free)? I hope the girl who posted will go back to stripping.
  • canny
    11 years ago
    Tax free money isn't that great. When you don't pay taxes you're not eligible for unemployment, Social Security, workman's comp, etc. I take home about 1/3 of what I earn.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @motorhead, Whatever happened to that MisterGuy character? He was the only tuscler that knew more about the western Canadian oil patch than I do :) But then, he seemed to know everything about everything.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    MisterGay just ended up making enemies with everyone, and I do mean everyone. Right now even the most hated members - juice, alutard, me have some allies, but MisterGay - absolutely zero. Part of it was just an inherently odious personality and he compounded that by being a liberal apologist on a board dominate by libertarians and borderline anarchists. I guess he finally tired of having the entire board against him and stopped posting.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm not quitting music over any girl, and a dancer should not quit dancing over any guy.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    So let's consider a gender-mirror-image story here. Suppose there's a guy , in his early 20s, he's got the right look and the right swagger, so he gets more pussy than a toilet seat as they say. But then he meets a girl he falls head-over-heels in love with. He gives up his army of FWBs, and his many one-nighters, and is totally faithful to the chick. But she is not impressed, she is just constantly talking shit about what a man-whore he'll always be. He puts up with it for a long time, but eventually realizes she'll never get past it. But his self-esteem is so broken by all this, he's lost his swagger. He's a bundle of nerves just trying to talk to a chick. Any sympathy now? Of course, it's not as believable reversing the genders. Because the dancer's self-esteem has already been battered by society in general, maybe family too, telling her she's dirt cause she's a stripper. Made it easy for her bad-news BF to totally flatten her self-confidence.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    "......I left the oil patch behind for a woman........"????? I cannot feature any woman in the world having the attractions to get me to utter those words.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    If a man loves a woman why would he care how she became the woman he loves?
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    Good point skibum609..i think she loved him more than he loved her in this case. I think it is bullshit to change for a person, especially if you don't want to. You just end up resenting them anyway. Sounds like the judgemental guy made her question her views on dancing, it happens. Different opinions come about that make you question your decisions, I think she needs to revisit why she liked dancing to feel better about going back again.
  • duomaxwell
    11 years ago
    That's the experience of so many dancers. My ex was the same way, we'd get into a fight and he'd say "YEAH? WELL YOU PROBABLY SUCK DICK FOR MONEY!" and I'd reply, "IF THAT WERE THE CASE I'D HAVE A LOT MORE MONEY!". Yeahhhhhh.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I'd be more worried about shit she is doing in the future than what she did in the past. Once we hit our 30's, both genders, men and women, have done shit they are embarrassed about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion