tuscl

New Articles

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Not to be a mother hen again – but for those that read the articles and forget to check for new ones since they are published infrequently – there are a couple of new articles published today.

6 comments

• joker44
    11 years ago
    Papi - Thanks for 'heads up' lol

I'm one of those who forgets to check for new articles.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I forgot they exist
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's ok Papi, we need a Mother Hen. Hey, that reminds me if an old joke-

What's the difference between a Rooster and a Hooker? A rooster crows "Cockle Doodle Doo" while a hooker crows "Any Cock Will Do".
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I tend to overlook the articles too. With four new ones that just appeared, I sense that maybe founder is backlogged with articles to review and post. There could be more in his in-basket that he hasn't tended to yet.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Unlike reviews, founder actually does read the article before they get published. Because TUSCL is just a hobby for him, article get attended to when he has the time and inclination. That is why it takes so long to get published and why they come in groups.

Unfortunately too many of them are just junk written by people with no reviews to get VIP status.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    There are some gems among the file of articles. Many guys on this board have written articles about the SC scene in their particular cities or areas where they have had lots of experience. There are excellent articles in the archive about Detroit, Atlanta (guess the author), Dallas, Providence, Toronto, Tijuana, and probably others that have passed out of my memory. Some info in those articles will be stale dated but the general tone of the articles will give any tuscler good info on SCs in whatever city that you are reading about.

It can be a pain in the ass to dig out these articles but well worth the effort when you do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion