tuscl

***Alucard DESTROYED on 2Sheds***

Sunday, December 8, 2013 10:16 AM
[view link] "Well since you don't want to explain why, then I will, first, I wasn't the red head u expected, but I sent u an up to date photo with my dark hair...deedadee. I WAS slightly thicker, not fat by any means but had curve and still do, but now I'm just a lot more tone, slightly thinner because I refuse to ever be a stick figure, I'd rather eat a fucking steak than a crueton any day. Aww did my driving scare you? Because it was fucking hilarious!!!! Ya, thats right, I have road rage, I drive like a fucking maniac and I drive a stick shift that is also a drifter, so I race my baby any chance I get, you had your own car, you should have took it or deal with how I roll...well with how I go. Now, on to the best part, when we got back to the nasty motel you rented, after your rudeness to the waitress and looking like a fucking bum off the streets, I wasn't very enthusiastic, trust me, I'll proudly say I can suck a dick, I love it and am damn good at it, but I have to be able to find it first, when your stretch mark flabby belly hangs half a foot past your flaccid winky, well what do you expect? When you have rotten nubs for teeth, what do you expect. So ya our time sucked, and I still feel the need to wash my mouth out with a bottle of rubbing alcohol every time I get flash backs of that awful, horrid, terrifying, and flat out disgusting time, and yup you still paid me, and I more than earned it from just being seen in public with you, sweat pants, holy shirt, greasy hair down to your chin that looked like it hadn't.been washed or brushed in weeks, no teeth. Thank GOD I made you shower before I even came near you...fuckin yuck!!!! Dude, really, I got no problem busting myself out, I got no problem calling a spade a spade, like I said before, TELL THESE FOLKS SOMETHING THEY DON'T ALREADY KNOW. Yes I'm embarrassed, yes I put zero and I mean ZERO enthusiasm into our session, but had you met hardforacheapfuck(thanks TS) you probably would have just took the money and run, and please believe, I thought about it on more than one occasion, never ever ever on any date with a guy I have met on here(met a few, all except one were the shit!!!) Did I have to pop a xanex bar, I only take those at night or in majority stressful moments. So go ahead flaccid, tell them, tell them how bad I was, and I'll admit it, I was Terrible, I was humiliated, I was disgusted....oh God I yuck!!!!!!!!"

35 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Not me.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    For those of us who aren't members, what is alutard's handle on TwoSheds? Is it Hard4Dancers?
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Yes--Alucard uses Hard4Dancers on 2Sheds.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Haha! You can tell its him instantly! So he really is a creep.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    What a psycho
  • ime
    11 years ago
    At least he is consistant about being a fruit loop
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Yeah, that's definitely him. Same frantic writing style, same favored words he likes to use. Looks like they got him figured out there just like we have here - "Perhaps there is a masochistic side yearning to be out?[/quote]" I've always maintained that masochism is one of alutard's four most prominent mental problems (autism spectrum disorder, narcissism, masochism, and mania. Lately an Oedipus complex that he projects onto others looks like it might the latest addition to this long list.) What a fuckin' psycho!
  • Tyres
    11 years ago
    I saw the dancer ripping on him when she worked at H8N this summer. She is no prize, herself.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    ^^What did she look like?
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    this is by far the funniest thing I've ever read here
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    Unfortunately VH, he probably would
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Might be a candidate for the show blind dates from hell. Thanks for sharing funny stuff. Glad to hear Alucard say it wasn't him.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    VH_: "Will he even be brave enough to post in here anymore ??" That's the thing, the more beat up he gets the more he feels like a persecuted hero and just comes back for more. That's his masochism at play. Also, being the ripe old age of 59 don't expect it to go away for him any time during his lifetime.
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    WOW
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Now alturd keeps changing his avatar. He thinks he is fooling everyone
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ Thats cuz his avatar keeps getting VIOLATED. And did you notice even the moderator on TwoSheds ragged on his ass?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I still either a purple dinosaur or a goldfish would suit his personality better than a shark.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    yet he thinks a moderator here would be his knight in shining armor and save him by banning all the people on his psycho list. Even money says if there was a moderator who was gonna ban people he would be first.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    What's funny is that for someone who advocates privacy, how come we know so much about him? His insane profile doesn't help, and niether does other people ratting him out.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    oh without a doubt it's his ego and his self importance complex
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Alutard's supposed advocacy of privacy is complete BS. He was doing handstands when troop published Doc_Holiday's photo (and according to Doc he received some call at home that made him shit his pants). Like all his supposed strong moral principles it all BS which crumbles when exposed to any actual light.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    I noticed that Dracula hasn't been posting on 2Shed as much these last couple of weeks. I wonder if he's ashamed to do so after having been Outed on this board....Hmmmm.....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOL! *** SLAM DUNKED THAT FAGGOT ALUTARD ***
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Let's not forget that Old Slick has been cool and supportive to Alucard how many times and he's left me on ignore. What gives? I've always accepted his pm's but not vice-versa.
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Dracula--no use in lying now. You even Admit in your own profile that Hard4Dancers belongs to you. Of course even Stevie Wonder could see that writing style from MILES away.
  • Digitech
    11 years ago
    Hard4Dancers seems to be someone pretending to be Alucard pretending to be someone else. Whether you think the Alucard trolling was funny/deserved/rude/whatever, it's gone too far. Sometimes it seems like 75% of the posts are about this guy. It's jumped the shark. Time to find other topics to discuss.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Fuck that faggot alutard!
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Great thread!
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Was there something new to add? Just wondering.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    Anyone know what 2sheds is about? Just curious. Never used it. Is it a blog for strip club discussions around Michigan?
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    Yes, twosheds is a local forum for strip club discussions in and near Michigan.
  • sharkhunter
    10 years ago
    ok, thanks for responding.
  • Hard4Dancers
    10 years ago
    You're welcome.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion