tuscl

Ever gone to a club and gotten dances from your waitress

Thursday, December 5, 2013 12:36 PM
Up until July, I didn't even know this was a thing. Was at Twin Peaks (my new definition of heaven) for a UFC 162, met a guy there and I had a premonition that Chris Weidman would beat Anderson Silva. I told him to bet alot on Weidman. Weidman won, he paid my bill and we went to a club to celebrate. Anyway When we got to the club, waitress were lined up as per usual, he gave our waitress (from my recollection, over a 9, almost a certified 10) some money to go off the clock and hang with us the rest of the night. the manager, whom both me and the guy knew, gave us the ok to do so. Hours later she and another waitress were giving him dances. Apparently when he said he bought her for the night for US, he meant he bought her for the night for HIM lol

So, is this a real thing? anyone ever gotten dances from waitresses? neither of the waitresses stripped but just gave lapdances in their uniforms

34 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Many year ago I got great lap dances from a waitress at a Memphis club. She said that she was pulling double duty because they were short on dancers.

This can be done but only in clubs were the dancers do not have to be licensed or if the waitress does have a license.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Several times in various clubs throughout the year.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    Funny, from what the waitress told us, she could only do it if we were in a VIP booth. We were in VIP but at a table, not a booth. But it happened none the less. Sometimes, hell, most of the time, I like the waitresses more than the dancers
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    No.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Have I gotten dances from a waitress? I ONLY get dances from waitresses. At Mel's. Named Flo. And boy, let me tell you,I kissed her grits.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Why don't you go back and be a shot girl then Hotstuff? Seems you know the trick real well
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I have.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve gotten dances from a shot girl and two different waitresses; all in the same club.

LDs were $25 but one had to pay $30 for LDs from waitresses/shot-girls.

They looked good in and out of their clothes; but it was obvious they had never danced before and really didn’t know what they were doing – but they *were* hot.

I imagine is club dependent and of course waitress dependent as to whether it can be done or not.
  • likes2look
    11 years ago
    Slick, I heard you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Yes. The same girls at various times change jobs sometimes. I usually do not get dances while they are working as a waitress or shot girl but one girl made an exception as far as I was concerned. She insisted I keep getting dances from her. She had her own semi private spot she danced for me.

One of my buddies who visited a club with me stayed and got the phone number of a nice looking waitress. She probably had a very nice rack but I never pursued her. Seems like I'm either too busy or something about the chemistry doesn't get me that excited about certain people.
  • RTP
    11 years ago
    The waitresses solicit dances at one of the clubs I frequent when in Houston. However, you have to pay a fee to the club to have them leave their job and dance for 30 minutes. The fee is like $50. I stick to the strippers.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I have gotten dances and ITC extras from a waitress at BT's in Dearborn, MI.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    There's one waitress who's an ex dancer and she's so sweet. I've asked her for dances but she isn't allowed. She'd be my new CF if she was.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I like Alice's but Mel's had better mileage.
  • Otto22
    11 years ago
    I have had ITC LDs with waitresses a few times and OTC action a couple of times. For the most part the dances are every bit as good as from regular dancers plus I got to watch them strip our of street clothes (a definite turn-on).
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    Lots of clubs allow dances from the waitress or bartender. Usually there are rules that make it cost a lot more, such as: "it has to be in a VIP, and it costs an extra $100" or "It has to be in a VIP, and you have to bring a regular stripper in there with you also, so you have to pay for both girls" (the latter rule is in place because the strippers HATE the fact that the waitresses don't have to do stagework or hustle but still get to do high-$ dances).

In any case, while I realize lots of guys get hot-for-waitress, I don't get it myself (or the psychology of it), and have never -- and would never -- do a dance with the waitress. One of my best SCing buddies gets stuck on the waitress or bartender rather than a stripper more than 50% of the time, I find it a little pathetic but he enjoys himself, so that's that I guess.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Kingcripple-Do you think that you're gonna have another premonition of Weidman beating Silva Again or do you think that his victory was a one time affair?
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    Never a waitress, but have had more than a few full contact gfe experiences with massage girls.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Waitresses, bartenders, shot-girls and door-girls. At some point in my "career", each of those has been the most desirable person in the club at the time I was there. If they were available (as some others have pointed out, it's often against the rules), there's no way I'm passing them up.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Alice" is the show on TV I know of set in Phoenix
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I've only had that happen ever at one dive club, which is really just a bar with strippers. Did it with two different waitresses who were about as different as can be. The first wasn't the sexiest girl there (essentially a retired dancer), but she had the biggest natural tits I've ever seen in a club and I found her more interesting than the real dancers, so I got her to do VIP. A very naughty lady. The second was a college age girl hypothetically paying her way through school. Very cute, but not very good at the dancing part of the job.
  • kingcripple
    11 years ago
    I asked the waitress yesterday when I went for lunch. $100. damn
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    On a slow weekday afternoon a couple of years ago at one of the dive bars in Washington Park, the bartender was also the waitress. When she brought my beer to my table, she casually mentioned that she also did VIP rooms "and I swallow". Turns out she was a bartender, a waitress, *and* a fellatrix! However, though I spent time with her on four occasions in that and another club, I never actually saw her dance, so I guess I can't also call her a "dancer".
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've tried several times to get dances from a waitress but it didn't happen because she wasn't willing, the rules prohibited it, she was the only waitres on shift, or her price was too high. I have gotten several lap dances and VIPs from shot girls however.
  • rickdugan
    9 years ago
    Not a dance, but OTC from one and a strip tease in the men's room from another.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    I've only know a few club employees well. My fave barmaid used to dance at a club I visited, but I don't remember her from there. She did do a stage set in the other club when they were short dancers, but she shouldn't have. Way past her prime. Still, a great contact for me.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Another barmaid also worked in a bike shop and worked on mine at times. Great bod, but not so great a face.Very rough looking. Hell, she likely could have kicked my ass! :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "and I swallow"

Yes, that certainly would have gotten my attention too.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    We've talked about strip club waitresses a lot. I've gotten along well with some of them. My view is that in principle they should be able to do anything a dancer can do. This is all the more true as I think it best to play with them in the front room.

So the first thing though is to try and find out why she is a waitress instead of a dancer. Sometimes it will be because she is new and getting acclimated, or just because she is not yet comfortable doing what dancers do. But what you want to be detecting before you start handing too much money to her is the presence of a significant other in her life.

SJG

Rach 3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOOfoW5_…
    Because of the movie Shine, this kind of music has come to bother me.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Never from a waitress.

But I have from a few shot girls over the years.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

Some people have written about places where there are these self appointed or free lancing shot girls. I'm sure they'd do anything.

Since he doesn't post much anymore I might relate that Duke69 posted about getting a BBBJ from the ticket taker girl, in a broom closet.

And then there had been a place in Louisville where the black bartender was available for nude lap dances upstairs in the VIP Room, "should the need arise."

SJG
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    From a waitress never danced, a few times. I don't count it where the waitresses are dancers on days they are not scheduled to dance. Usually it's at a club where the waitress would go on stage if there aren't that many dancers working.
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    There's one waitress in Indianapolis I'd really to get some dances from, but over 900 miles away -- yeah, that ain't gonna happen any time soon.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    Since this topic has been revived, I can now add it happened a third time at the same club as my previous two experiences. This was another girl hypothetically paying her way through college, only this girl was more like the waitress with giant tits as a lap dancer. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time I went there, she were actually on the stage as a real dancer, if there is a next time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion