tuscl

Just in from CNN...

Wednesday, December 4, 2013 9:04 AM
In a short news item at 12 Noon CNN said that the Pope said he had been a Bouncer earlier in his life. I wonder where? This gives all Bouncers HOPE for upward mobility. LOL!

17 comments

• Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    Religion has absolutely NO place in society.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Argentina, if you really do watch the news. That's where he's from and where he was a priest, a bishop, and a cardinal. I would wager that he was a bouncer at either a brothel or a Milonga in Buenos Aires.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    SlickSpic, I meant in what type of establishment, NOT what country. I know where [Country] he is from. Sorry for not being explicit in my question.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just to clarify terminology, a Milonga is a Tango dance hall.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Are you sure that's upward mobility?
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Depends on your perspective.
  • Shamrock211
    11 years ago
    Maybe some day I can start a cult of my own. I'll bet it pays better than bouncing.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    If nothing else it'll be interesting to see this guy shake up the Catholic church.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^^ shit head alturd Upward mobility? I guess in your pedophile point of view being king of the pedophiles that practice molesting kids in the name of religion would be a statis quo
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Indeed jester214. IMO it can use a little out of the ordinary change. Being the 3rd Pope in a row who wasn't an Italian, who knows. I found it quite interesting when Life imitated Art when John Paul II was elected. Making the movie "The Shoes of the Fisherman" very prescient in predicting a Pope from a Communist country. Maybe this Pope will follow the example of the Russian Pope in "The Shoes of the Fisherman" when that fictional Pope pledged all the Church's financial reserves to help the hungry.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Anthony Quinn as Pope Kyril I. Laurence Olivier as the Premier of the USSR, Chairman of the Presidum. Leo McKern as the Cardinal who is a runner up in the conclave. John Gielgud as as the pope who dies. Novel by Morris West, one of trilogy.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ A big favorite of mine that film.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    My favorite Pope was from Greenwich Village.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I will be watching this Pope. The Catholic Church can use some changes.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "My favorite Pope was from Greenwich Village" Charleeeeee!!! They took my thumb!!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-Good one.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Hard4Dancers my man...we get it. You don't like Alucard. I've defended many a troll that I think is funny. But all the bumping of old threads, reiterating Alucard's old profile info, and the mean-spirited stuff just gets boring. What's the point? What did Alucard do to you other than post stuff you don't like on a discussion board? Yes, Alucard is an oddball. But we're all a bit odd. You can put him on ignore if you really don't like his posts. Peace man ;-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion