tuscl

Christmas is coming . . .

Tuesday, December 3, 2013 8:41 PM
Is it just me, or are there more dancers working in the pre-Christmas period? My theory is that dancer want to work more because they need extra cash for the Holidays. Or is it that the clubs put on more dancers because they get busier with the apres-office party (or in lieu of office party) visits?

11 comments

• gawker
    11 years ago
    My ATF says the Thanksgiving to Christmas period is the top earning month of the year. Her theory: wives are out shopping; hubby's out bopping.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    I think the girls work more cuz more than a few of their regulars are busy with family, vacations, buying gifts, etc.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Last Sunday at my favorite club I met a dancer new to me. She said that she normally only works weekdays but with Christmas coming, she is putting in more hours to buy gifts for her kids.
  • Briguy78
    11 years ago
    Are there typically more customers during the holidays as well?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The kids man, the kids. Can't forget about the rugrats.
  • eyeamlong
    11 years ago
    The last three years since I've retired. From Nov 1st- Dec 31st. I've spent an average of 3k dollars, in this sixty one day time period. I'll add another grand to my budget this year, because I've seen a 10, at club Fannie's, I will be pursuing...The girls at Follies are the best in serving you up. ( money well spent).. And I will make several more trips to Cheetah, to see if I can break that no extra code...
  • ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    I'd say the higher supply of strippers in the clubs is a function of the higher demand: - more traffic post office holiday parties - more guys are out drinking after work than usual, because things slow down at the office heading into year end. And those extended boozing sessions have a habit of rolling over to a club. - year end bonuses that regular/irregular customers don't mind spending a part of on strippers. - crappy weather, focuses you towards indoor activities I've met a fair share of strippers from Montreal that come down to NYC just to work for the holidays. Chum in the water attracts sharks!
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Jackson in the house!!! Assuming fewer customers but an increased number of strippers in the club... doesn't everyone on average go home with less... unless the regulars are spending more due to holiday cheer. ???
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    Saw my CF OTC last night and this morning read on her Facebook page that her kids will be getting a lot of good things this Christmas. "God bless us, every one!"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on, Threeleggedman.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    That cuts both ways for us with kids. Little man is already talking to Santa...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion