tuscl

What's to do on black friday?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Thursday, November 28, 2013 7:08 PM
As a black man, on a black day called black friday, I shall be hitting up them clothing and electronic stores. Gonna have to learn self control for this one as I don't want to blow my rent money. I was gonna hit up the clubs....but the opportunity to save on pricy clothing and gadgets could not be passed up. I need new shoes anyway? What about you mongers? Gonna try to get some black friday deals at the club?

19 comments

• DirtBoy313
    11 years ago
    I just got Blacklisted at my ATF club so I'm staying home.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    LMFAO
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    I want something, I buy it. A few $'s here and there aren't worth the hassle, IMHO.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That's awesome! Celebrate Estafador day
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I'm going to the strip clubs to look for Black Friday bargains.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I'm going to hit my credit union for cash for clubbing on Saturday.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I'm sure as hell not going to a black Friday sale. Those places are madhouses. I thought about clubbing, but was sick earlier in the week and will probably pass up this weekend.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "I'm going to the strip clubs to look for Black Friday bargains" Don't laugh, Jack. One of the trends this year is for service businesses to participate in Black Friday. And many are aimed at male customers. Half-priced haircuts. 15% off oil changes 1/2 off dental cleanings Look around. Maybe you CAN find some strip club deals.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I'll likely be going to the club this evening. There's a new girl at one of the clubs I want to meet. She's older, but she's got sex appeal oozing from every inch of her. She probably won't give me the time of day, since she's been busy every time I've seen her in there, but I'm going for it anyway.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Ugh. Rain in SoCal. Don't know if it will keep the dancers away today.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I just got off of work. Double-time on a call-out. I'm taking my folks out for their 40th anniversary tonight.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I took off Wednesday and went skiing in the pouring rain and worked today instead.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Got me sum sista pussy this black fryday gonna get sum mo latea !
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I didn't update my pc for the past two months and got a stupid virus or malware or something. I'm just thankful I got my pc operating again but am wondering why the time clock was 3 hours slow. Also wondering if I really got rid of it. If you don't see me posting here too much, I will be working on fixing my pc. Apparently system restore has issues too. I stopped updating my browser because it seemed like half the updates screwed up my pc and I had to do a system restore. All my restores got wiped out this time. System repair got things working. I think a phone call a few days ago was highly suspicious asking if I was having computer problems. Thought he was a telemarketer violating the do not call list, not a con man.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I wound up not doing shit but eating 4 plates of halal food (if you ever been to NYC, you know what I'm talking about). The prices, weren't worth the hassle and I wound up going to bed early. Better deals another day and Cyber Monday is probably gonna be better anyway.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’m not much of a consumer so I don’t shop much. I was thinking of taking a break from SCing but due to the long holiday weekend and thus too much time on my hands; ended up clubbing on Fr. night – wasn’t a bad visit but I’m feeling a bit SC burned out with all my visits over the last few months.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    NOT a good idea to blow your rent money.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I lied, I went this weekend. I had a good time with one of my club favorites at my chosen club, but for some odd reason, a different favorite there ignored me the whole time.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That shit sucks Dan. As of today, I haven't clubbed but I'm waiting for tomorrow. Good things are in the works.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion