tuscl

Green Light....

tumblingdice
South Carolina
Wednesday, November 27, 2013 1:34 AM
Babydoll is going to see her folks for Xmas. She told me I can have sex at her club while she is gone,only with this one certain stripper. I don't know boys. I smell a trap. What say you?

14 comments

• sofaking87
    11 years ago
    I say jump in with both feet, and don't look back! Just like Ross on friends you can always later say "we were on a break!"
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I bet you that it's a Booby Trap.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm sure she's having sex with other guys, so don't worry. Are you afraid her friend and she will trade notes?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    since when did what a stripper wants matter? I really thought this was a business relationship and nothing more
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^ she probably thinks its a business relationship but tumble thinks she is his girlfriend.
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Jesus fuck, are you paying her or is she your girlfriend? If the former, why do you fucking care who she says you can or can't do? What the fuck is the "trap"? She finds out you fucked somebody other than the one for whom she gave permission and then doesn't let you give her any more money? Yeah, that's a "trap" all right. My fucking gods.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Stumblingdice - That is the funniest thing you have ever posted on here. LMFAO.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Come on Eyeshadow,roll with me on this one.GMD,I thought you would be a little more insightful on this,doesn't your girl let you romp in the clubs?
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Ah, a troll post. Sorry. I plead no coffee; I shouldn't have posted that early. Ya got me. :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @GMD LOL funny. Are you sure this is a troll post. Seems too legit to be true?
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    WTF! She's telling you who you can have sex with? You should try telling her who she's allowed to have sex with.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Oh! I left out one important point,said stripper is her new gf,grrrrrr.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Stumble is whiped waaaaaaastsh
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    How nice! Designated substitute pussy. Can you try it out before she leaves to see if it's a suitable substitute? Does your dancer reader these posts? If you try out more than one girl, just tell your girl that Juice said it was ok, lol. I can imagine her reaction. "Who the hell is Juice?" Just tell her all the names juice posts under and by the time she finishes reading all Juice's posts, she should be calmed down.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion