tuscl

Al Bundy

Tuesday, November 26, 2013 9:37 PM
...once scored 4 td's in one high school football game.

At 5-10, 160 lbs, I once dunked a basketball during a rec league game.
I also hit 3 hrs in one rec league softball game. Awesome huh?

What's your greatest sports feat?

31 comments

• ReadyPayerOne
    11 years ago
    3:09 marathon at the age of 31.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    I played left out in my college dormitory intramural softball team.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    I won my school spelling bee and advanced to the county tournament
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    The 1st and only 3 time Avocado picking champion from 1994-1996 at the Rainbow,CA avocado harvest.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Once fucked three different girls in one day.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I once saw an honest politician !
    (Just thought since we're lying anyway, ya know)
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Florida State Champion in drag racing.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    When I was a kid in the local recreational soccer league, I scored a goal with my left foot which helped us win the regular season league championship trophy. Other than that, I once hit the 9 ball in off the break in 9 ball. It impressed my date.
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Took on the entire USA girls field hockey team. I lost :-(
  • ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    @Juice

Let me get this straight. You sucked down 52 weiners without condom(ment)s? The world record for BBBJs!!!!!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    In all seriousness, I had 2 things happen in theEl Niño winter of 2007-2008. One was a 2 wave hold down at Black's Beach that almost drowned me. I ain't shit but got mad props on my failed drop. The second was a successful ride on a double-overhead at Redondo Beach Breakwater.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Last year sinking a 25 foot downhill par putt on the last hole to win the league championship for my team. I actually shot a personal best for the round as well, but my opponent was also hot. It came down to the last hole and what turned out to be my last shot. He had to chip in to tie, and he didn't.

I tell this story more than Al tells his!
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    You guys should watch out when I'm playing Doom!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Did you shit the bed after all those hot dogs juice?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Got a blow job that only took 30 seconds. :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Talking about funny, Shadow, you just made me spit when I laughed. !Aye, que chistoso!
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    A hole in one.... Winning two high school state titles in baseball (going 10-15 in one and 15-22 in the other with a total of 5 hr for both.)....winning Amatuer State Baseball (going 11-18 with 2 hr.)

• ATACdawg
    11 years ago
    Just remembered, I got my rocks off playing on my high school curling team!

In fact, I put them in every end.

They made me vice skip for that.

And they said I couldn't hack it. Did any of you know that curling was such a degenerate sport?

Come to think of it, has anyone else noticed that all games originating In Scotland all seem to require hefting large objects and tossing them (curling, caber toss, Scottish hammer, etc), or beating something with a club (golf)?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I prefer the sport of Hawaiian Kings. I love to thread my longboard through a tight barrel.
  • ScottyW
    11 years ago
    Bronze medal, National Cunnilingus Championship, Mustache Ride division.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    ^ nice - LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    1999 runner-up Florida Masturbating National Invitational
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That was you Titty? I must say, you looked Mah-valus. Liberace would be jealous.
  • Dain
    11 years ago
    I once fucked three girls in 24 hours, all separately.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I got an A+...in Spanish class. Beat that.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    I eight 49 buckets ov KFCEE last thanksgiveen !
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    In my football days, I was a bad-ass offensive lineman. Pulling guard. I was the second heaviest guy on the time but I was faster than our running backs.

O-lineman get no respect. We get all the blame when the QB and running game suck but get ZERO credit when they do well. Oh well, that's life. But offensive lineman typically are the smartest guys on the team. Remember when QB Vince Young only scored 6 (out of 50) on the Wonderlic test at the NFL combine.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Moto...why are you so smart
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    motor,

In my days we played both sides of the ball. I centered and d-tackle. Loved to ply line because you got involved in every single play.

In baseball I was the catcher. Same thing, every play. When I heard my knee, right field, and it didn't take me long to get out of the game. Almost never involved in a play.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    ^^
    clubber,

Interesting you were the center on the football team and a catcher in baseball.

That's the way it was on my team. Our center also was the catcher on the baseball team. I wonder if that's common.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Big and slow works in both positions. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion