tuscl

I ask this is response to RickDugans discussion about young dances

In September a 5 or 6 years ago at a club I frequented I was with a fave and a very cute blonde cheerleader type went onto the stage. My fave told me she and a friend were new, just 18 and seniors in high school. Their parents did not know they was working there. I do not know if they did extras or not as I did not get a dance from either. My fave told me they decided to work there for the money and thrill. They were not young mom's and were from fairly affluent backgrounds. They only worked Friday or Saturday. I was 55ish at the time and was tempted to get dances from them as they were 9's. I did not because I had a favorite at the time I generally prefer mid twenties and up. I did see one of them in the lap dance area giving a very hard grind to a middle aged guy that had tipped her on stage. Later they went to the back. The question is this: Do you have and age limit or is "If she is old enough to bleed she is old enough to breed" your motto. Personally I seldom go for the very young dancers for two reasons. One is that she may be underage with a fake ID (refer to Cheaters in Providence where 15 yo was 'dancing' using a fake ID). The second is that many young dancers are so insipid and stupid they grate on my nerves. What do you all think and do. This is not to say I never have gotten a dance from a 20 year old.

16 comments

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Age has never been a factor when selecting a dancer. I look for certain qualities/traits before other than age before making my selection. If a young dancer happens to have some or most of those traits then she's in.

I will say this about many of the younger generation(15-25), dancer or civie, female or male. I seem to notice way more know-it-all a who ain't done or accomplished shit I their short lives. I also notice a lack of musical appreciation-they only like what's new. When I was 15-25, I listened to what was geared towards my age range and plenty of classic rock, Motown, etc.

I will say this about the younger generation that's positive. There's more tolerance for different folks with different strokes.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I'm amazed how many 20 somethings like Led Zeppelin and other classic rock. This music is 40 years old and when I was in my 20's that would be 1940's music, which I have never had any use for.

I agree the 18 year olds should not talk much, just grind and if they're good at the grinding I'm good. I really enjoy the older dancers conversations though. Not in place of a good grind but in addition to it.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @666-No Rat Pack?
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    I saw a young filly at my favorite club a couple of years ago. She was a 9+ and I got a LD. She told me she lived in the town of Dover (ave house price $750,000+) and had a horse for a pet. She did a decent job dancing so I asked her what happens in VIP? She said I could touch everything but her "glory hole ". I passed, but am still not sure which orifice was off limits.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @Slick LOL No, not for me. But if I were alive then I'm sure I'd have been a fan.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    No age limit either way. If I like them I get dances from them. If I don't I won't. Their age and private lives are of no concern to me. They are simple offering service I pay for.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I prefer dancers in the mid 20's to early 30's. I think they look better than the really young dancers, and I can actually have a conversation with them.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    One thing that I do love about women in the 25-35 year old age is that we have lots of common points to connect on.
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    I don't know which hole is the glory hole, either. I steer away from the girls that look so young that you could swear there was some baby fat still there in places. I am getting old enough now that college coeds look like they are in high school and high school girls look like they are in middle school. And the middle school girls are trying hard to look like they are much older, and not making it.
  • thenumber10
    11 years ago
    I recently got a dance from a young dancer, 21, and she would not shut up about her 21st birthday a few months ago or how amazing growing up rich in Newport was. However she gave great grinding dances with two way contact so it was easier to zone her out.
  • Subraman
    11 years ago
    @rockstar: Led Zeppelin is popular among the hipster crowd, just one of those odd "ironic" things hipsters love, which explains some of what you're seeing.

@tired. I don't have any kind of strict age limit, beyond >18 of course. Sometimes, a girl just looks too young for me. Sometimes, she's both very young and seems well over her head and troubled. When this happens, I move on. No moralizing here, but once in a while a girl just triggers an odd, misplaced paternal concern in me, not the feeling I'm going for in a strip club, so it's on to the next.
  • HungryGiraffe
    11 years ago
    I agree with jackslash and SlickSpic, 25-35 works best for me. Have never gotten any enjoyment from a dance with a stripper under 20. All were poor conversationalists and did not know how to please a man.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Age doesn't matter. Just as long as I get my moneys worth
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    So, young dancers should be obscene and not heard?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    RickDugan is a faggot.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    If they are stripping most likely these girls have been fucking and sucking since they were 14 or 15.
    3-4 years experience works for me.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion