tuscl

Underrepresented Regions

Good Monday Morning to all. While I was watching the morning news, eating hot wings, and looking at TUSCL, I noticed something amiss. We have members who are active on the discussion board from all over America and Canada. What I saw was that some major metropolitan areas are underrepresented. The San Francisco Bay Area seems to have nobody representing it on the board. With Mitchell Brothers and the SF strip club history, I figured that it would be repped pretty tough.

Any of y'all notice other areas where the sc circuit is not being repped on the board?

15 comments

• deogol
    11 years ago
    Western California has another board... forget the name.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    SS,

TUSCL is not for the gay, lowpaw excepted, it seems.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    W. CA has zbone, which is a pretty active board from what I hear.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    As for San Francisco, most of the clubs there are in tourist trap locations. I sense that doesn't promote much interest in strip club websites. I'm surprised that we have as many members from Southern California as we do, considering that Zbone is well read and used there. When I lived there, I didn't even know about TUSCL.

Las Vegas strip clubs may be in a city like San Francisco. There are certainly lots of reviews of the clubs there, but mostly from people who were visiting. I've noticed very few Las Vegas reviews by people who say they live there.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    Back in the '90s San Francisco dominated online SC discussions. Before TUSCL got going, about half the posters on the most popular board were from there. I was living in Michigan at the time, but nobody else wanted to hear about Detroit clubs back then. Nobody posted about the Southeast then either, except for Tampa. Part of it was that in the early days of the Internet the Bay Area was so much more wired than the rest of the country. But the SF clubs really were a lot better then. It all went to hell in the post-Willie Brown years, and after Deja Vu moved in.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Don't hear much from the Dakotas. :)
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    'While I was watching the morning news, eating hot wings, and looking at TUSCL,'...lol...breakfast of champions
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I live down the street from LV and I haven't reviewed it because it really does suck that much. I havent bothered setting foot in a LV sttipclub in a very long time. Granted I haven't offered up any reviews of the area that I do club in but I hope to change that soon.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    Yea, zbone's, that's what I was thinking!
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    crazyjoe: In my younger days, many a night's fast was broken with cold chicken wings. Now, not so much, mostly because nobody down here knows how to make 'em right so that they're actually *worth* eating the next day. Or fresh, come to think of it...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Zbone has great information and some cool posters on it but it is mainly So Cal. Any SF info is in the out of town reviews.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    For a big party town, New Orleans gets little mention here. when Book_Guy used to post regularly, he was full of info on NOLA, but since he left, not much on this board. But I don't look at the reviews - so there may be stuff there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… We have members who are active on the discussion board from all over America and Canada. What I saw was that some major metropolitan areas are underrepresented …”

If you are referring just to representation on the discussion board; it may be a bit difficult to tell who is from where. But I would guess places that have sucky ass SCs will probably not have anyone representing on the discussion board?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It may be a good idea if one’s hometown/area was listed in one’s avatar info – or at least make it optional to do so?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Zbone is indeed very active and definitely the site of choice for serious SC hounds in the greater SoCal area. I use it and post there often. I come to TUSCL solely for the sophisticated & intellectual Discussion Area.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion