tuscl

The battle of the sexes continues!

And shit just got real. lol

http://www.returnofkings.com/21313/5-rea…

Feminists & male feminists alike are absolutely losing their shit right now over this article. The "Manosphere" is about to go mainstream, courtesy of Roosh & Tuthmosis from Return Of Kings.

What does this have to do with tuscl? Absolutely nothing, unless you know a stripper with an eating disorder...but, one girl did have this to say (about eating disorders):

"I don't think that is the case.

I am bulimic. And I can deep throat. Are they related? I don't think so.

I've become really good at triggering my gag reflex when I want to throw up. If anything, bulimia should make it harder to deep throat.

I learned to deep throat (and i mean actually deep throat, where the penis passes your gag reflex and curves down your throat) by relaxing my throat and keeping it open. Maybe bulimia has made me more used to having things back there? That's the only logic I can find in saying bulimics can deep throat, since it's not a cause-effect relationship.

Bulimia also makes your throat sore, so sometimes I don't go deep cause it hurts.
And guess what, sometimes I throw up. If it hits my gag reflex, I'll puke.

This entire article is disgusting. Both you, Aviva, and the author, are extremely misinformed about eating disorders (I shouldn't need to say that) and their "benefits." I can assure you I'm not bulimic so I can be better at sex.
I just don't want people to have a misconception about bulimics. If you find out a girl is bulimic, your first thought shouldn't be "I bet she can deep throat."

And I noticed a comment wondering if we'd swallow since semen has a lot of calories. And then someone replied that we could just throw it up right after.
You think i want to taste semen twice? Hell no. I just swallow."

So there's that.

5 comments

• Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Thanks for pointing me to that web site. I've got my evening reading cut out for me now.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Hmm...
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Just finished eating.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I don't agree with most of that.

1. Girls who have a few extra pounds but are comfortable with the way they look are way more fun to be with. The 10's who think they still have flaws are a PITA. They whine all the time.

2. Thin girls eat less but they want $200 dinners at the best restaurants. Chubby girls are quite happy with fast food; that's how they got chubby after all.

3. Psycho is more my experience than 'fragile and vulnerable'! Pass.

4. This may be true; they have money frequently...but they also only want to spend YOUR money. Chubby girls are generous because they just want to have a good time.

5. NO!!! Crazy girls are completely psycho in bed. They tease at the wrong times, say inappropriate things and generally talk way, way too much.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    If she ain't cooking in the kitchen I could care less if she's fat or thin. Get yo ass in the kitchen and cook, Goddammit!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion