tuscl

props

crazyjoe
Colorado
Who on tuscl has the most props?

13 comments

• igloo9999
    11 years ago
    I think I got 1.... That's not why I'm here.... Um here for good intel on clubs....
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    crazyjoe: "Who on tuscl has the most props?"

Do self props count? If so got to be juice by a mile. If not might still be juice but would be closer.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    What started out as an attempt by founder to set up a recognition feature, got turned into a joke by juicbox69.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Well CJ...you're clearly helpin' me out in that area. Am I the only dude that gettin' the CJ-LUV? 'Cos if you're fucking with me I'd like it if you took me out for a nice dinner and treated me to an expensive bottle o' wine first.

And if I ain't yo' one an' only...well CJ, I am sooooo sad. Sniff. Sniff. Cry....
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    On an equally moronic note...should we sum props across aliases? If so, juice by a mile. But he might be in trouble if we look at the median number of props across the set of aliases.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    props???
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I give my Pops props when he poops watching Greg Proops.

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    I think Carrot Top has the most props.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shit Jack, you might be right. Give Bobby Hill some time, though. He's coming up.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I deleted all my props. I would like to remove all my past posts beyond a couple of weeks and just go back to all discussions getting deleted after two weeks. All these numbers discussions would then be pointless.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Poop
  • 23cambyman
    11 years ago
    I do thanks to you!
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Your welcome camby
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion