tuscl

Why do guys even bother asking questions on the pink site?

I don't usually browse over on Stripperweb but every once in a while I will check it out. What I have noticed is that it seems like most of the time when I guy ask a question on why a girl acted a certain way to him the answer to his problem is that he needs to pay her more money.

One guy had mention he had already spent $300dollars before the dancer got lost somewhere and was suppose to come back. Some dancer replied back stating that $300dollars wasn't any kind of money, and that she could make that easily. It doesn't matter what the situation is 9 times out of 10 it is your fault(The customer) as to why things don't turn out right. I don't post over there i just occasionly read some of the post once in a while. So my question is why do some guys post just to get beat down and made to fill like cheap or pathetic and needy?

13 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    I've got to agree with Shadowcat on this one. I used to post there fairly regularly but quickly found out that they weren't interested in any opinions that disagreed with their prevailing view that all strippers are Mother Theresas and all customers are scum. They seem to find it astonishing that just because they're naked guys will think about sex. And they think that just showing up for work entitles them to big bucks. I still post there occasionally but mostly to provide info on clubs that someone asks about - they don't seem capable of reading the reviews here. If most dancers were like the girls who post there I wouldn't bother going to clubs very often. Fortunately most strippers I've known are very different from the way they portray themselves there. In my opinion an awful lot of those girls are being very dishonest with themselves about how they earn their living.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    The "blue" site aka Strip Club Junkie is a subsection of forums on the "pink" site. It's pretty much the same as this discussion board. There's some overlap between the two. I notice a few posters here post there as well.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Because we "do blue materia"l?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    er, ...material"?
  • travelingthrough
    19 years ago
    This is the blue site... :)
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    So JC's post was ironic...
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Which is the "blue" site? Is that stripclublist.com?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    Yoda, I think I covered you in "c". Chitown was the inspiration for "d". davids does have a point, there are a lot of PLs posting wanting sympathy from strippers.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Guys like me who think it's funny as hell to see how clueless people-both dancers and customers-can be.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    c) Cynical hard bitten veterans who like to watch the predictable hysterics for a laugh.
    d) Veterans who will get the real answer to their question by assuming the exact opposite of the bulk of the replies.
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Two class of guys who ask questions on the pink site:

a) clueless newbies who think they might actually get an honest and objective answer to their questions. They'll learn better soon enough
    b) "Veteran" ass kissers trying to win favour with the strippers in cyber space. (Taking the term PL to a whole new level.)
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    The blue site is a bit better. Mostly full of guys like us shooting the shit, trading stories, etc., with the occasional blue-sympathetic pinkie dropping by too.
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    I guess they just like to get beat down....Stripperweb is a site for dancers and moderated by dancers. Any guy who reads a few topics and doen't figure that out deserves what he gets. It's the website equivilent of the dressing room at an SC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion