tuscl

why do we need femals ?

Saturday, November 9, 2013 3:43 PM
Is it really just for sex ? Or is their other good reasons ?

26 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    Kind of hard to have kids without them. :-b
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Fuck that shit my bro
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Females" is the spelling. "There" is the spelling. If you need to ask the 2nd question, your long lost.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    alutard: "If you need to ask the 2nd question, your long lost." Thus spaketh that faggot alutard, the most lost of them all.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The fact they have smaller feet than men does allow them to stand closer to the stove
  • DoctorPhil
    11 years ago
    @alucard “If you need to ask the 2nd question, your long lost.” “you’re” is the proper spelling. dumbass
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    Mo head...I've thought about food as well.....sex and food.......I can get food at any store and sex well hell just about any club I can get that as well......I'm really thanking of being alone the rest of my life.....its not a sad moment I've realized in my life but a joyous one.....I'm just really trying to figure out if i need a women at the house or not ?
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Men who live alone have statistical observable shorter lives than those who are married. It's not necessarily cause and effect, IMO, however. It could just that women are more likely to choose to marry the men genetically pre-disposed to live longer anyway. The question then becomes whether that longer life is happier or not. :-b
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    It's about quality of life dougsta my friend fuck quantity I've seen the old fuckers home and I ant going
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I mean I've already had and finished a marriage of 12 years 3 years ago...and my kids are close to being raised.......I feel accomplished in that area of my life and i honestly feel no need or desire to do this again........being a life long clubhound is very sexy idea to me
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    Why do we need females? Somebody has to make the sandwiches and wash the dishes.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sorry for my typo.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    We need them so we won't be gay.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Who's gonna sew our clothes?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Because they have vaginas. Otherwise there would be a bounty on them. :)
  • rh48hr
    11 years ago
    Amen Shadow. Women ... can't live with em, can't shoot em ...
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    If we didn't have females I would guess humans would evolve into worms. Remember Jurassic Park? Everything finds a way. Worms are hermaphrodites - they have both make and female sex organs. We would lose are fingers. Without a female vag, why need a finger. Do you want to be a worm?
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    well....if you don't want to be homosexual about it and be straight faced, you can get companionship from your bros, men cook a lot more than women these days....most of us prefer to make our own ends meet.....damn this is like that episode of family guy where they did fan mail and one of them was about little peter
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Women smell wonderful. Women look wonderful. Women feel wonderful. When you're around a woman who's cool, who's understanding, who knows how to have a good time, you can tell you boys to stay home. Women are the Yin to our Yang. The light to the dark, the positive to the negative. We need them asuch as they need us.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick - that's true, but there sure would be a hell of a lot of less bad drivers on the road :)
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    That's why they give us road head.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    When I asked the doctor about whether married men living longer the things he brought up were women encouraging men to avoid the most physically unhealthy things like eating badly, and the other was making sure they saw their doctors regularly. So if you do decide to go single only see women for sex be route be sure to at least still healthy and see your doctor regularly. We all want Juice to be around for a long, long time! :-)
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    If juice happens to pull a shadow I would be on this board for 45 more hard year's
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    If we didn't have them our knees would couldn't walk and our knees would be jointed to our hips.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Joker said, " and sex well hell just about any club I can get that as well." I guess you are talking about a gay club because the clubs we discuss at TUSCL all have FEMALES from whom the rest of us get sex. You did ask, "Why do we need femals (sic)?"
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ try reading a bit more than just the topic line next time, retardthehut.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion