tuscl

Hilarious Yet Disturbing

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

From today's reviews. I've read a couple of this guy's reviews and even posted one of them on the discussion board a few months back.

Don't know if this guy is legit or is a poser?

badnews50

Coco's Lounge Living on the Edge
1430 NW 119th St
Miami, Florida 33167

Reviewed on: November 6, 2013
Visited on: Thursday Afternoon
Dancers on Shift: 11-25

“… I like this club.

Some black clubs are bigger, some are cleaner & some have prettier girls.

But this club has a speaker system where you can feel the beat (The Base) in your chest.

It's hard to explain but after 4 beers it becomes almost tribal.

It's Thursday October 31, 2013, 1:30pm, i'm at Coco's in Miami Fl on 119th street and it's 5.00 table dances, put that snatch in my face.

It's a wonderful thing to lean back in your chair and watch a black woman very casually, with no sense of shame or embarrassment drop her bikini top & bottom, get butt naked, turn around, bend over and make her ass clap so loud it can be heard 10 feet away in a strip club where the music is so loud you can't hear yourself think.

My OTC has the day off, or so she told me, she is a bitch I met 4 months ago that I have beckoned to my hotel rooms on more that one occasion.

She is extremely well trained, and fully understands the phrase "I DO AS I'M TOLD" she has done everything for me bbbjcimws, cia, I've peed on her, (well, on her back and ass if that counts) but I haven't peed in her mouth and her face and she hasn't stuck her tongue up my ass.

I haven't fired her and moved on because I truly enjoy her company.

But today I just want to see some big black ass shaking and at 5.00 a dance I can watch big black booty bitches shaking their asses until the end of time and it wouldn't put a dent in my net worth.

I'm looking for something extreme, something different, I scan the room and it's the usual, think, skinny, ugly, pretty, hair weave (blonds & red heads in an all black strip club for crying out loud)

Then I spot her, good God, she has to be 6'1" maybe 215 lbs, medium brown skin, a nice face, a great big booty, fucking d-cup tits, nice thick legs that go on forever. She's wearing a orange/brownish bikini with the bottom front of her bikini cut very low showing a light hair stubble.

I wave her over, they ain't much for conversation at 5.00 a dance. I don't ask her name or anything I just hand her 5 dollars and lean back in my chair.

She immediately drops her top & bottom and starts to dance facing me, I place my hand on her stomach stopping her, I give her another 5 dollars and I just look at her. At her body, I stare at her pussy the way a child would stare at a rainbow. I look at her tits, they sag a little, but they are d-cups maybe larger, very full. She has huge areoles and nipples that look like your pinky finger if it had been cut off. Her hip to waist ratio is fucking awesome. She looks like a Black Anna Nicole Smith but maybe 50 lbs heavier.

She starts to dance for me, she moves well, her tits sway back and forth almost like that very large Confederate Flag off of exit 261 on I-75 near Tampa Florida.

With my right hand I caress her hip & thigh, feeling the power in her body. I reach up and I caress her left nipple, then I caress her right nipple, they are very responsive, mmm. I put my hand on her stomach and just feel her abdominal muscles contracting as she dances for me.

I can't stand it, I wave her to me and I ask if she does OTC, she holds up 3 fingers, I assume that means 300.00, I ask for how long, she says an hour. I ask how much for as long as I want, she says 500.00, I counter with 400.00 for the night and she nods her head.

I ask what time she gets off, she says 7 or 8pm, I tell her what hotel i'm staying at. She says she knows it well and will meet me there at 10pm. We exchange numbers and she goes back to dancing for me. But now her dancing is more sensual more sexual, rather than just booty clapping, I like that.

I stay at Coco's about 2 hours letting this Clydesdale dance for me. All she was missing was the white ankles, lol.

It's 10:15pm and i'm thinking I may be wasting my time when I hear a knock at my door. My dick immediately come to attention.

I open my door and she is wearing blue jeans with a green blouse with normal looking green high heels.

I ask her in, she says her name is Reba, or Rennie, something like that.

I sit on the end of my bed and she comes to me, she lets her purse drop to the floor by my bed. I caress her hips and thighs with her clothes on. I take out 4 hundred dollar bills and I throw them on the other king size bed. She looks at it and smiles, I look at her and I say "Strip". She takes off her shoes then her jeans & then her green blouse, she's not wearing a bra or panties. I ask her to put her shoes back on. I again take in all 6'1", 215lbs of her. I take my big finger on my right hand and I start to play with her slit. Then I hold my finger to my nose, I've smelled better but she didn't stink.

I tell her I would like to try something different. She has a curious look. I place another 2 hundred dollar bills on the bed beside me. I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

I ask her to get on her hands & knees facing sideways to me. I get off the bed and I go to the bathroom and I come back with a towel. I sit back on the bed and I just look at her, at how easy it is to control a black woman, how easy it is to make her do my bidding.

I take the 2 hundred dollar bills and I drop them on the floor infront of her. I say to her "if you will obey me tonight without question or hesitation the 600.00 is yours. She nods her head like a horse with the bitt too tight in it's mouth.

I take the towel and I throw it over her back, I slide off the bed and I straddle her getting on her back and I sit down with all my weight. I weigh 170 lbs. I just sit there letting her get use to me. I tell her to hold her head back. I grab her hair in my left fist and I kick her lightly (very lightly) with both my heels on her hips.

I didn't say anything, she starts to move slowly, I say to her "good girl" & "that a girl". I pull on her hair and i say "whoa" I get off of my mare and I take my clothes off, my dick feels like a lead pipe.

I take the towel off her back and I climb on bareback, (on the right side of her of course.) I grab a fist of her hair and I kick her on her hips and thighs twice, this time a little harder, she grunts but does not complain. She starts to move, I have a fist of her hair in my left hand and I start to play with my cock with my right hand. Oh God why didn't I buy a cowboy hat?

I decide to push it, to test her limits. I kick her again with both feet once, but this time hard right on her thighs near her hips. She grunts again but does not stop me, instead she picks up her pace. crawling around my hotel room.

I pull on her hair and say "whoa" and I stop her again, I get off my horse and I stand infront of her, and I say "suck". Wow she actually seems into it. Her suck is not mechanical or fast paced, but slow and loving. I cross my arms across my chest, (R Kelly style, lol) and let her suck for like 5 minutes. I back up letting my cock slowly slide out of her mouth and I get back on my horse and I kicked her hard again, a grunt and off she goes.

I kept her for over 2 hours, rode her some, let her suck, fucked her doggie style, rode her some more.

I think she had more fun than I did.

I will definitely be repeating with this one …”

https://www.tuscl.net/u-r.php?UID=324396

19 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    Sounds like a REAL Asshole and misogynist.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Too much of a racist degrading tone to me. Might be a good idea to remove the review. What value does it have?
  • TxVegas
    11 years ago
    All of his reviews are like this. Don't know if they are real or not, but they are creepy.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Like TxVegas said, all his reviews are like that. He is definitely a strange motherfucker, probably fucked up in the head.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    This is entertaining writing, and is much better than most reviews, although it's more an article than a review of a club. But I wonder if it's true. The racist and degrading tone is disturbing.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I'm with Jack on this one. Hitler was a horrible human being but boy could he speak.
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    Hitler was human???
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't know. Didn't seem so awful to me. As long as it was consensual, that is. Some girls even like that shit, though it seems likely that *this* woman's motivation was $600 and not the joy of submissiveness.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    By George, you do have a point.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    Fiction.
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    I agree - fiction - but it was an interesting read. (At least, read more of it than most articles on this site.)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I sense a lot of posering but wavered once I got to the hotel section and just stopped once he referenced her as an ass. This guy is a racist misogynist fuck. I assumed when he said white k nees, I assumed he expected her to have ashy white knees; stereotyping. I am pretty fucking sure girls these days do not subject themselves to that degrading degree the way he described without laying down the law. ESPECIALLY a black woman. I call shrill but damn I learned how the mind of a misogynist works. What a crackpot.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    I call complete bullshit.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    We should all be grateful to Papi for posting these reviews that many of us would not otherwise be privy to.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Seems like typical dom-sub role playing to me. The guy is attracted to large Black women, and is domineering. Domineering behavior seems pretty ugly to me, but it's exactly what submissives want. Not sure what to think.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I call bull shit too. What is a guy with $600 to spend on OTC doing in a club that has $5 dances?
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I’ve read some of his other reviews – and it appears he is mostly, or often times, into black chicks.

In South FL, if you want black dancers, and a particular type of black dancer, and in any decent #s, then one needs to go to the black SCs and most of the So. FL SCs are $5 dance joints.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    “… and most of the So. FL SCs are $5 dance joints …”

That applies to the black SCs only
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    that's pretty odd? What kind of strip clubs make cheap clubs racially inclining towards one race and particularly blacks? IS there suppose to be an "obvious" hidden message here or something?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion