11 years ago
    Good for you.

"two" should be "too".
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    ^^^spell check from the short bus
  • pabloantonio
    11 years ago
    These discussions show how far the TUSCL forum has fallen.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I think these are its greatest days so far.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Yep^^^
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    It's funny when people complain but offer nothing positive. I've already brought this up. I guess for some, complaining is easier than being productive.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Crazy, it was a grammar check not spell check. Two is spelled correctly but not used correctly unless he means he pays two dollars for sex!
  • Corvus
    11 years ago
    Two dollars for sex would be a good price. Of course, you get what you pay for.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    @pablo since you feel this way, explain why this thread shows such downfall.
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Corvus: I recall seeing an old movie (can't recall the title), that was set in the early 1900's. $2. *was* the standard amount one expected to pay a hooker for sex. The scene I recall is a bunch of johns standing in line waiting for a certain hooker. The madam comes up to one of them and he says, "I got my two dollars."
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    So do I g2
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    @Club_Goer,

For decades the $2 bill was shunned in western Canada for exactly the reason you stated. In the early development years of the west brothels were rampant and $2 was the standard fee. A respectable woman would not touch a $2 bill simply because it might have been through the hands of a prostitute. That stigma remained attached to the deuce until the 1970s. The $2 bill enjoyed a brief time of general acceptance in western Canada until the mid 1990s when all deuces were withdrawn and replaced with the $2 coin, commonly called the toonie.

For all this time $2 bills circulated readily in eastern Canada. I guess eastern hookers must have had higher fees??
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    Art, Great story! U.S. currency has had a two-dollar bill for a long time, but they are rare in common transactions. According to Wikipedia, they were in circulation 1862-1966 and again since 1976.

See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._two-do… (click on the bill photos to enlarge them)

In my lifetime I've hoarded a few of them. I recall they were mainly used at race tracks, because a two-dollar bet was common. Other TUSCL club-goers have stated they're used in strip clubs. That's not likely on the west coast.
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    When you get one dollar bills in change at a store, do you ever wonder how many of these bills have resided, temporarily, in a strippers G string or between her breasts.

Got to quit thinking like this--- don't want to start getting erections when I get one dollar bills in my change at Walmart!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ Electronman: Not exactly, but I do think about strip clubs when I get singles in change. I decide whether or not to set them aside for my next strip club outing. Now you've got me thinking even further--which of my favorite dancers' cleavage would I like them placed among!
  • motorhead
    11 years ago

"two" should be "too"

---

This is a very common homophone.

Two
    To
    Too
    Tew
    Tu (if you include Spanish and Latin)

Used in sentences:

The stripper had two bodacious ta-ta's

I went to the strip club and lost my money and my virginity.

Daisy could tew by cock like a piece of leather.

I fucked Sunshine in the pussy and the ass too.

Yo quiero tu amor. (i said in Espanol to the fine Chica)

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Moto, as always, you rock. Please, please, please, look like Lemmy. That's who I imagine you to look like. Especially since watching that one video posted here.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I resemble you calling me a homophone!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    ^^^^^ Nyuk, Nyuk, Nyuk!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion