tuscl

Is it OK to do a review for a club that you have not personally been to? I'm goi

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, November 4, 2013 9:51 PM
Reviews of Monaco Men's Club, Guadalajara Monaco Men's Club Av. Inglaterra Guadalajara, Jalisco Have you been to Monaco Men's Club? Write a review and get a free 4 week VIP membership to [view link]. Avatar james135 Prop james135 Ignore james135 Send Private Message to james135 Joined: May 2013 Clubs Reviewed: 4 Total Reviews: 6 Reviewed on: November 4, 2013 Visited on: Saturday After Midnight Dancers on Shift: Unknown Star_Rating_4_Half Dancers Star_Rating_4_Half Value Star_Rating_4_Half Atmosphere Star_Rating_4_Half Overall I'm only writing this because the last review was in 2008, so I thought this might be helpful. I've never been to this club, but a buddy of mine and his two friends went there the other weekend and told me it was excellent! In fact, he said it was one of his best experiences at a club. He he didn't have sex, but had a very good time because the girl and him connected. The chemistry just happened to be there and she was beautiful. He believes more would have happened if they went upstairs, but he didn't want to take it to the next level. I trust his judgement because we have similar tastes and outlooks regarding clubbing. His other two friends were more wild with lots of contact and dfk. In a nutshell, they dropped a total of $600 for 3 girls, one for each of them, in a simple but well appointed private 9'x16' room with 3 couches (laid out in a U configuration - one at each wall) a nice bottle of tequila for a total of 3 hours! The room had a tv/monitor with internet and they streamed their music from youtube. One girl was about an 8.5 and the other two were 9's. The dancers had their own bottle each, which was included in that total price. The club itself was very nice and upscale. The only annoying thing was the waiters coming in and out of the room every so often. What else could you ask for? Well, I guess sex would have been the icing on the cake, but having bottle service with your 3 buds and 3 beautiful dancers for 3 hours and it only totals $600. I only wish I could have been there...although listening to him describe the experience just makes me think of my ATF and her smile that lights up the room in the good ole USA.

16 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Is it OK to do a review for a club that you have not personally been to? I'm going to say OK in this case just because there weren't any recent reviews" NO!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    I love his justification for doing this: "I trust his judgement because we have similar tastes and outlooks regarding clubbing."
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    Since he clearly stated that it wasn't *his* experience that he was reviewing, I don't see any problem with it if Founder doesn't.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I visited Guadalajara in 2009, but I did not go to this or any other strip club. The old center of the city has impressive colonial architecture and many fountains. Guadalajara is the real Mexico, not some tourist trap.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I always thought that East LA was the real Mexico?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Click - You may be right. ""Los Angeles is the tortilla capital of the world," says Daniel Robles, who ought to know. He and his two brothers own La Reina, one of the city's largest tortilla factories. "There are more tortillas made and consumed in Los Angeles than in all of Mexico," said La Reina's Francisco Morales. "In Mexico they use a type of roll called a bolillo, not tortillas.""
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I never knew that Shadow. I do know that Santa Ana has better, for the most part, and a wider variety of Mexican cuisine than LA. I'm still pondering my answer to your question.
  • joker44
    11 years ago
    NO!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Nope.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I flagged it. Let the boss decide.
  • tenisbum1776
    11 years ago
    I'm with George - he provided adequate disclosure. A second hand report is better than no report since 2008 in my opinion. At least you know the place is open. . . . . . . .
  • Electronman
    11 years ago
    I say OK because the report contained some potentially helpful information about an under reviewed club. And, because the reviewer could have easily written it in the first person to disguise the fact that he had not been to the club--- and we'd never know that it was not a legitimate first hand account. In other words, the content of the review, if accurate, is more important to me than who wrote the review versus who did the "research."
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Well, as long as the information is relevant to the experiences of a recent strip clubber, and it can be safely assumed this type of situation has a possibility of happing in said club, then sure why not? If it's good information (and relevent) that's what matters most right?
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    I say yes. I thought about that when I read it the first time yesterday, and figured since the club hadn't been reviewed in a long time and the guy was up front about not being there himself, what's the harm.
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I think he added useful information. Then again I am te one who wrote a review about a club sending me snail mail versus my actual experience at the club. As long as it could help another member, I think it's good.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    He reviewed the club. Sounds more useful than some of the reviews I've seen Juice post.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion