tuscl

When was your 1st lapdance & whose was earliest?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
Tuesday, November 8, 2005 8:38 AM
When: December 1993 Where: Wild Mustang (now Toy Chest) - Detroit, Michigan Cost: $10

17 comments

• FONDL
    19 years ago
    Clubber, I thought the old Teasers was on Flagler. Is the place next door that took over any good? I remember when it opened but never tried it.
  • large
    19 years ago
    Mine was at Club 2000 in Tampa in 1991 or 92. Cost was $20.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    January of 1996, Tiffany's Cabaret outside of San Antonio. Don't remember the dancer's name, she was a petite redhead. Cost was $20. I didn't know any better so I tipped her $10. It was a good dance, she helped me use my hands, which I didn't know was allowed. Come to think of it I don't think it was. She gave me another for free, then I bought two more.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    FONDL, Teasers was also my all-time-favorite club. It did close, and the club that was beside it took the whole building, as I understand it. You are correct about the Duval club. Your assectment of Teasers was exactly correct. It is also the only club I've been in, at times, that had more women customers than men. However, I was not talking about Teasers. The club I referenced was on Flagler Ave. "Clubber, Key West had lapdancing in the early 70s?" That is correct. I guess by today's standards, it wasn't a lap dance. What would happen, the dancer would dance over to a customer and let them remove her top. Of course some accidental touching occurred. After her dance, you would help her dress. Usually a $5 tip for the dance.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Chandler, I don't know the answer to your question. All I know is that Teasers was this little friendly inexpensive neighborhood bar that had nude laps in a small room in front where nobody every checked to see what was going on. You could wander in in a bathing suit and T shirt on your way to the beach for a quick beer and a lap or two. And it was off the beaten path so it didn't attract many tourists. There's a nude sunbathing pier and bar in town where some of their dancers used to hang out. Sitting on a bar stool at an outdoor bar on a pier over the ocean with a couple naked girls next to you is almost as much fun as a lap dance. Where else but Key West?
  • lousybuck
    19 years ago
    1982. A great German blonde at MBOT. She wore a cape that she threw over the two of us. At first I felt badly that I had used my ticket money to see Jerry Jeff Walker at the Great American Music Hall next door but I got over that as soon as she stroked the little buckaroo down south. Now, the time I blew off Jerry Garcia to go to Market Street Cinema, well, that was just stupid.
  • DandyDan
    19 years ago
    I guess I lose out on the earliest lapdance contest. There was this corner bar in Cicero, IL, next to Chicago, where I got one in 1995, which was the first I ever got. I think it was $40 for 15 minutes. I can't remember the name of the club and it's out of business.
  • casualguy
    19 years ago
    I remember getting some table air dances and then my first lap dance was probably at some small club in a small military town in NC. It could have been Rick's lounge (closed down years ago) or some other small club. It was in the 90's but I don't remember exactly when and where. I do remember a small club there that kept giving out free admission passes and offered free pizza. That kept me coming back every week. I might have received my first lap dance at that club. I just don't remember. I do remember getting the free pizza and free cover though. They knew how to get me to their strip club, lol.
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Teasers was the sister club to the late, great Tanga Lounge in Tampa, wasn't it?
  • chandler
    19 years ago
    Clubber, Key West had lapdancing in the early 70s? What was it like? I always heard that lapdancing got started at the Melody Theatre in New York in the early 80s. Maybe that's just where it first caught media attention.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Clubber, you're probably talking about Teasers, which is my all-time-favorite club. I think I read somewhere that it recently closed but they took over one of the clubs on Duval that's now called Teasers II. That could be wrong, I haven't been to KW lately. I met my #2 fave at Teasers, which is partly why I liked it so much.
  • Clubber
    19 years ago
    FONDL, The Pirates Den was in Key West, but no longer there. My first was also in Key West, but not at the Den. I don't recall the name of the place, but was on Flagler right across the corner from the Winn-Dixie. Must have been very early '70's.
  • minnow
    19 years ago
    Mons Venus, Tampa, early 1990, $20, SIB!
  • InDenial
    19 years ago
    Flashers Atlanta- 1995 I was still in high school and thought i was in heaven
  • TeenyWeeny
    19 years ago
    Early 1992 Federal Way Deja Vu 10 bux
  • Yoda
    19 years ago
    Club Fantasies in Providence RI 1997.
  • FONDL
    19 years ago
    Mine was about 10 years ago at Pirate's Den (which no longer exists although it may have reopened - anyone know?) in Key West. I don't remember the cost but $10 is probably right.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion