tuscl

Any Freudian Psychologists Out There?

I've notice that in alutard's "rampage" over the last 12 hours or so that he has taken to calling a number of people "eunuchs". I looked back at the psycho PMs he sent me when he flipped out because I ignored some PMs from Stiletto who he was in love with. In these PMs he called me a "eunuch" as well.

Now here are the things I find particularly odd:

- we all know that alutard is particularly sensitive about references to his deceased mother (no shit! Even though the movie "Psycho" comes immediately to mind)

- everyone with even rudimentary knowledge of psychology can see his obsession with proving to world that he is not a "misogynist" and labeling other as such, is pure denial and projection showing how clearly he knows that he is one but is afraid if others finding out

- in his psycho profile he mentions the "male" "vaginal obsession". Huh? WTF? Like oral sex is holier or something? This one combined with his tossing out "eunuch" at others makes me especially wonder if he may have some "problems" or something missing in that area (along with all his missing brain cells)

Now I get the feeling a Freudian would say this is all due to an Oedipus Complex he never outgrew. Now, normally, I don't put much stock into Freud's more out there theories, but alutard's behavior seems to be screaming out that this is what's at play.

Any old school (Freudian) psycho-analytical experts still around and care to comment?

22 comments

• gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Oedipus complex
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Certainly not a Freud expert, and the count is a kind of crazy I have never seen before but I think we are dealing with the Freudian Ego

To overcome this the ego employs defense mechanisms. The defense mechanisms are not done so directly or consciously. They lessen the tension by covering up our impulses that are threatening.[24] Ego defense mechanisms are often used by the ego when id behavior conflicts with reality and either society's morals, norms, and taboos or the individual's expectations as a result of the internalization of these morals, norms, and their taboos.

Denial, displacement, intellectualisation, fantasy, compensation, projection, rationalization, reaction formation, regression, repression, and sublimation were the defense mechanisms Freud identified. However, his daughter Anna Freud clarified and identified the concepts of undoing, suppression, dissociation, idealization, identification, introjection, inversion, somatisation, splitting, and substitution
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Big D! His folks are alive and well,they just shudder every time the phone rings and don't pickup.I'm not much into Freud,but if this cunt got in my face in life like he does here I'd give him a shot across the bow bitch slap,if that didn't work we would be calling him Alugimp.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    The Freudian diagnosis would certainly be "bat-shit crazy."
  • deogol
    11 years ago
    LOL Motor!
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Come on tumblingdice, come and do your best against me if you have any balls. I'll be here waiting.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Not much of a Freud supporter. I prefer Musashi.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol motor
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Sounds like altard has small/ no penis syndrome
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    I don't know much about Freud, but I do suspect a mild to moderate case of Asperger's Syndrome. My profession is replete with examples, including, to some extent, me, and his online behaviour matches some of the programmers I've met over the years.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    george,

If you have ever watched "The Big Bang Theory", fans of the show have long speculated that Sheldon Cooper has Asperger's. The show's writers and creators have made it a point to neither confirm nor deny the speculation.

One feature of Sheldon's personality is the inability to recognize sarcasm and humor. This also seems to apply to the person you're talking about. I've been of the same opinion for quite some time.

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    ^^^ I would say he has difficulty identifying it not completely incapable. This is especially true when other facets of his personality are at play. E.g. If not recognizing the humor/sarcasm/bait would allow himself to attack it as the white knight/morally superior champion, you can bet that part if his personality will block the realization. I agree with mild aspergr's and have said it before "a developmental disorder a......r".

I think that was the root cause of his problems but lots of stuff seemed to have developed on top of it, such that it isn't even the most prominent thing or biggest problem anymore.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Which is not say he doesn't have the odipus complex as well. Lots of stuff all mixed together.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Moto-I come from a family that's hyper-sarcastic. If sarcasm isn't your cup of tea then La Familia Slick might not be a family one would like to visit. On the other hand, if you love light hearted, bbq crazy, beer swilling, and kid-centric people, by all means, stop on by. My family always has room at the table for another.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    I bet altard read this and wondered what Asperger syndrome and he is poking his butt now trying to find an ass bugger
  • goodsouthernboy
    11 years ago
    I'll be over at 7 Slick. Tell tu madre
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    @joe: sounds like a South Park episode.

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Right on GSB.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick... I'm bringing the cervesa
  • Hard4Dancers
    11 years ago
    It is true--I WAS diagnosed with Asperger's many years ago and this is why I have Difficulty relating to people.

**And**

this is ALSO why I have a fascination with Names - Numbers - Lists! (see profile)
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Hate to be pedantic folks, but as of the DSM-V asperger's has been subsumed by "autism spectrum disorder" (which is why I always coded it up as "a.....r" in the past). I guess no one will be confused if we continue to call it asperger's, however.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion