tuscl

My New Policy Regarding Multiple Aliases

In the past I have refrained from using multiple aliases but have now decided that I will abandon this principle. My reasons are as follows:

- I don't consider the use multiple aliases to be "unethical" especially consider the nature of this board, and that whatever happens here is only of very minor consequence in the grand scheme of things

- Even though I don't use multiple aliases, I have been accused of doing so, and those accusations will continue whether I use them or not, so I reckon I might as well use them now

- I think "Alucard." didn't force the decision on whether his alias should be allowed, I would like to know what the decision would have been

- The "other side" often used multiple aliases when attacking me, even as I refrained, and even had the Gaul when using these multiple aliases to say a chief criticism of me was my supposed use of multiple aliases

- because of the last point I feel I was unfairly disadvantaged, I fell behind on the latest tactics here. That's not going happen anymore

and finally

- I think there is just plain amusement to be had through use of such practices

Going forward I think the multiple aliases I use will be pretty obvious, but I make no promises to keep it that way. Also I don't commit, one way or the other, to using either "Dougster" or some new aliases as my primary alias.

Looking forward to seeing y'all in the Brave New World!

20 comments

• BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I too agree and commit to this pledge
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Qapla' my warrior brothers. tlhab 'oS 'Iw; HoHwI' So' batlh.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    But also bring up strip clubs occasionally. There are some real sticklers for that on here. Imagine...having to bring up strippers on "the ultimate strip club lis"...
  • Joker420
    11 years ago
    I agree as well
  • SnackBox69
    11 years ago
    I'm not to sure but well ok I'm in
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    LOW!
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I had one other user name that I had to change because people who know me would have recognized it, and I'd rather post without being known.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Does that mean that my brothers WackyWetback and BallsyBeaner can join up too?
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't forget Lowrider Lois.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    Don't forget Dick Cabeza
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    And my sellout uncle, TioTaco.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Yep Slick...I wants ta hear from WackyWetback. It would really coo-el if you made him talk like Speedy Gonzales too!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFgouHdlro

Fuck yeah WackyWetback!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And Carlos Danger. When is that dude going to join us?
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Slick...bring all your friends and family and spice things up!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Easy. We all fit in a 67' VW beetle.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Oh, yes, I should add as part of the policy I will confirm or deny any speculation as to which aliases are and are not mine.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I still agree with this and Alutard should as well
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Long live multiple aliases! Or is it aliaii you faggot English majors?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion