tuscl

washing your Nutz ?

Thursday, October 31, 2013 12:10 PM
Do you wash your nutz before you head out to the clubs ?

14 comments

• Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I do and I spray some Gravity Cologne on my sack
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    The nutz AND the bolt. Good hygiene is a must.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I use steel wool and lava. Uncle Slick don't fuck around.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    don't forget a little WD-40
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    Lol slick dick !......sprinkle some A-Jax and Goop and that's a mean wash
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    For a nice finish, use fine sandpaper
  • etsutwigg222
    11 years ago
    Always wash the boys and the stick adding a little body spray. Dont forget the brownie as when she is laying face first in your crotch you do not want to offend.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I use nothing but the finest grit from the Ural Mountains. The ladies love a smooth, polished mushroom head.
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Wtf is "the brownie"?
  • Gucci_Mane
    11 years ago
    I thank its the shitty Ass whole
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I heard in bear country, always remove flavored condoms before going to sleep. It's often hot enough in church for me to start sweating so I usually take a shower after leaving there. Then I relax and visit strip clubs. It's kind of like visiting hell sweating away listening to people tell me what I should be doing and then escaping, going to a place where I can relax, cool off, and enjoy the view. Recently it's been like soft core hell in church, someone turned down the air into the 70's instead of the 80's. I believe there must be some cold blooded reptiles in church instead of hot blooded mammals. Maybe it's just the people in the southern US. I might go to Canada one day and visit a large town with my last name in it and see if they are more like me.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I see no reason to wash my nuts before going to the club. The strippers will lick them clean.
  • skibum609
    11 years ago
    I am cleaner and better smelling for a stripclub visit than I was for my wedding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion