tuscl

Weather Girl

Hello, my brethren. Just watching the news and looking at the beautiful Elita Loresca rundown the weather. God, I love weather girls. If I could get a Lapdance from a weather girl, it would be either Elita, Jackie Johnson or Jackie Guerrido. Any weather girls in your neck of the woods that you'd like to get lap dances from?

14 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    ATF weather girl was Tawny Little, the 1976 Miss America. She got her start in television in Los Angeles.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Some years ago during her time in Miami, Jackie Johnson and her friend sat about 4 rows in front of me at a Dolphins game. To be honest, she was not all that hot in her "civvies".
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Jackie Guerrido is the hottest out of those in my opinion slick. In my area ir is Amelia Earhart
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    We should promote a weather girl strip off
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You don't have to choose between those three. I wanna hear about the hot weather girls where you live.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Nope, too many Blonds. LOL
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    My Seattle favorite weatherwoman left a year ago, but no one has replaced her in my heart: Rebecca Stephenson, KIRO-TV (CBS), Seattle 2008-12. She was on KING-TV and Northwest Cable News here before that (2001-08). See photos of her at:

https://www.facebook.com/rebecca.weather…

Slick, all three that you mentioned all arrived in L.A. after I left (2006). Had I known they were coming, I might have stayed.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Weather girls are wet and cold.
  • mtnboy49
    11 years ago
    I went to Spain a while back. I thought - Great, there should be hot weather girls. Nope, guys do the weather there. I gues the demographics for TV watchers in Spain is different than our side of the ocean...
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    Jen Carfagno, The Weather Channel.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I was thinking of Jen C. as well. I saw her in a short skirt one time and she got my attention. Someone in college told me a lot of hot girls were taking meteorology classes. That made me wonder if I got in the wrong major. not really. I'd either have to wear a suit and tie and be on tv or I'd probably be out in the boondocks far from any strip club.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Vera Jimenez on KTLA.
    ¡Ay, caramba!
  • Club_Goer_Seattle
    11 years ago
    @ shark: At least two of the weathercasters mentioned above, went to college at Mississippi State. I may have to take a stroll through the meteorology department the next time I pass through Starksville, MS.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    There should be a 24-hour Jackie Guerrido TV channel.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion