tuscl

Waitress as Facilitator in VIP

rockie
Massachusetts
There has been plenty discussion about key employees to take care of in a club to enhance your fun. I've always taken care of my waitress to the level of them not being present during my paid time in VIP. In one of my clubs, the waitress plays goalkeeper in tempering the experience. In another club, the waitresses do not intrude. Does anyone have experience where their waitress is the facilitator to the who/what/where on the VIP menu at their club? I don't have, nor have I attempted to establish such a customer/waitress relationship, but I do think it is the way to go at one of my local clubs.

13 comments

• Jugo
    11 years ago
    I tucked the shot girl once in the back of the club in my lowrider
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    The wait staff at my club is more fun than most of the dancers. Which is saying quite a bit! They always look out for me, and I tip pretty well in return.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    At my favorite club the waitress is the timekeeper for VIP. As a regular, I always tip the waitress at least $20 to ensure not being interrupted. One time the waitress was talking with my ATF about getting a boob job and I protested that they looked fine to me. She said it was just because of the push-up bra and proceeded to take it off and show me. After her surgery, she obliged my curiosity and showed me the result.
  • preferblones
    11 years ago
    my ATF tells the bouncer and waitstaff to leave us alone during some of our sessions. they respect her wishes. i always tip them well too which i think keeps everyone happy for mr. happy.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    Oddly enough, I've never been anywhere where the waitresses ever did anything more than serve drinks. Then again, at the BYOB places I visit, they have no need for waitresses.
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    I guess the lesson is to first observe the way the club works. I've been in some clubs where the waitress will try to hit you up at the start of the VIP for drinks but never had one intrude in the middle.
  • rockie
    11 years ago
    I've never found it necessary to take care of anyone beyond my entertainer and wait person at any club I've visited. I've never encountered a bartender, bouncer, or management type that been a real contributor to a visit. I've had a dancer or two offer a tip on occasion, but usually it was not with my pleasure in mind. Typically that directive was to a throw a fellow entertainer a bone. At the club I'm thinking of, I've had discussion w a couple of dancers about club doings, but they don't provide any real contribution. A couple of waitresses get the full view and it would be interesting to tap that fountain of knowledge. I know waitresses that help dancer's, but none that assist customers.
  • toysales
    11 years ago
    I've had a bartender suggest that a dancer and I trade phone numbers and it turned out pretty damn good.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    The waitresses at Perkins are helpful. Ask Tiger.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I cultivated a couple waitresses and a bartender at Scarlett's Toledo, but then the club changed, they quit, and I stopped going. The main thing I got out of it was my drink made right and fast, and a bit of intel about who are the new girls and what are they like.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I've tipped the waitress at the suggestion of the dancer. in return she left us alone and ran interference with the bouncer. usually ends up with some limited extras (hj, bj, finger bang)
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @10inches: HJ and BJ are "limited" extras?? I can't imagine what you'd consider as 'unlimited' extras...must be nice!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I don't believe in tipping. I believe in over-tipping.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion