tuscl

Question about sex wax ?

Tuesday, October 29, 2013 11:12 AM
I have some purify, ocean breeze, water lily candle wax.... That's all it tells me, I got it from a retail store. Would this be okay and not scold ? We are talking BDSM right now people...

10 comments

• tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    PM Alucard.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    I used quite a bit of sex wax in my surfing days.
  • Jugo
    11 years ago
    I like dripping it on my limp dick.. it grets me like a rock
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Surf's up dude! Does me mean using the brand Sex Wax for sex wax or does he mean some specific wax for sex?
  • inno123
    11 years ago
    Umm... Mr. Zog's Sex Wax is not for sex. It's just the name and it is used for coating surfboards and similar sport applications. In general the softer the wax the lower the melting point. So for example the wax you can indent with a fingernail, like in a tea light, is lower temperature than the harder wax found in a pillar or taper. And scents usually increase the temperature. So test on the back of your hand first. If it is too hot then either dip the fingers in and then touch with your warm fingers or drip slowly from a high elevation so it will cool some on the way down.
  • BigTuna1
    11 years ago
    Lol
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    Lol !
  • LarryBird33
    10 years ago
    lol
  • jerikson40
    10 years ago
    Yeah, I was thinking of surf wax. So is there really a thing called Sex Wax for, ummm, sex?? I've got like 10 bars of the surfing wax in the cabinet next to me. But I'm not into the kinky shit.
  • BlueLion
    10 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion