tuscl

Letting them Nuns on The Pink side know who boss

Estafador
BIG APPLE
https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

Oh man, was doing some lurking and man oh man did one thread capture my interest. I know we call bullshit on a lot of what people on SW and still didnt get the banhammer (yet). his handle: sociopath

17 comments

• Dougster
    11 years ago
    I don't see what the problem with his post was. Don't know why that ass-kissing faggot Yoda gave him a warning. Just shows what an ass-kissing faggot Yoda really is.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    ^^^Lol
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    No problem for me. I don't read SW.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Yoda's a bitch. Now, Mace Windoo is the Man. He would've bitch slapped the emperor but even in a galaxy far, far away, muthafuckas are racist.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    That was a great comment from Sociopath. Spot on.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I used to post a bit in SW, and I got tired of the sense of entitlement the strippers have. As a group the ones posting were immature, needy, bitchy and clueless.

I agree Yoda is an asswipe too.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Yoda was fun before he became a mod there. Apparently it went to his head and now he is The Supreme White Knight.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @Sclvr-You and I got a term for a muthafucka like Yoda-Captain Save-A-Hoe. I guess he never got the memo-You can't make a Hoe a housewife.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I tried to cancel my SW account but they wouldn't let me. Who does that??? They're holding me hostage!!!!
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    Its funny because I also made a post there in the customer section about the point of V.I.P. according to them. Man there was such hypocritical answers I actually caught them in their own lie.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    My God that Yoda is such a dickless, pussy
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Bring Yoda back here as a Moderator. ;) :)
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    He wouldn't last a day
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I know this Ass turf drac....yoda has probably been an ass wipe too and has banned a lot of tuscl members...so if he came to tuscl as a boss it would be all hell braking bad
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Estafador posted: "Its funny because I also made a post there in the customer section about the point of V.I.P. according to them."

Here is the link to the full thread. It is definitely interesting.

https://www.stripperweb.com/forum/showth…

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    He already put the link up - I missed that. My bad.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I didn't rick my man. Its all ghud. Thanks for posting the link
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion