tuscl

Unbelievable talent / ultimate PL...?

Sunday, October 27, 2013 10:17 AM
In this review, I mention a nice little lady I met by chance on time: [view link] When I first tried to meet her (having seen her walk off the main stage and judged her based on appearance alone), she was doing a 1+ HR VIP in the club reviewed above ($600/hr), and I had to return another night. Fortunately, things worked out on that occasion for me, and I enjoyed her company on that visit. I only visit the SF Bay area occasionally, so it took some time before I could visit again, but a few months later I followed up somewhat with an incredible, if short, VIP. From that experience, I can understand how good at her craft this lady is... I was definitely smitten (again, perfect mix of gorgeous face, hot body, friendly demeanor, and shy yet seductive personality). Unfortunately, it turns out that falling for a dancer who is exceptionally talented at getting men into the VIP is really frustrating when you're only in town sporadically... On a more recent trip, on both nights I visited the club, I waited 2+ hours for her to finish VIP sessions with other guests, both times leaving in frustration without seeing her (other than at a distance) when the club closed for the night. In total, I have visited five times to see this lady, and on three occasions she's managed to get somebody to spend $1200+ for a very low mileage VIP experience. I doubt many other dancers on Earth are managing that kind of batting average when serious extras are not in the picture. Bear in mind that this is not a high mileage club (lap dances are bikini, not even topless). A bit more gets shown in the VIP, but not done. There might be touching when you get to $600+, but I really doubt anything seriously involving guys and their zipper. Besides, if that was the deal, it wouldn't take 2+ hours... Most pathetic of all is that I can understand why these guys spend the money. If given the choice between $600 for an hour of basically private cuddling and chatting (compared to the sorts of things people on here get up to, anyway), and not getting any time, I would probably drop the $600. She's really that good. PL indeed. Has anyone else come across other ladies this good at their "craft"? Or have I piqued anyone's interest? I would love someone else's opinion about this lady (you can PM me on how to find this lady - the club maintains a website with accurate dancer schedules). How much of PL do you have to be to wait around in a club for 6+ hours over two nights for zero time with the girl you came for? Anyone with a similar tale of pathetic frustration?

14 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Has anyone else come across other ladies this good at their "craft"?" In the last 20 years I've met some.
  • Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    I know the type you are talking about. Working every song. Making bank every day. Honeys like that don't have to waste their time with regulars or texting custies because they have a line of dudes waiting to give them cash. Only reprieve is when the PL does get some of their loving its like going to heaven.
  • JackKash
    11 years ago
    As much as I have favorites (even in one night), I move on after 15m of waiting. I already feel like some PL, jilted suitor just sitting there waiting. My time is always limited, even if a dancer is "that good."
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "My time is always limited, even if a dancer is "that good." " Limited in what way? "I already feel like some PL, jilted suitor just sitting there waiting" Is it a blow to your ego if the dancer doesn't cum running to you immediately?
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    There have been dancers I was nuts about. Maybe I'm fickle, but if I can't get time with them in the first 15 minutes, and there is other talent on the floor, I'll move on. Then come back for her another night. In the 80s I used to get to SF a lot, and always stopped in at Mitchell Bros. Then the Detroit clubs caught up and I haven't looked back. Even then I considered the Broadway clubs a waste of time and money.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I don’t think I could allow myself to go down to that level of PLness (though perhaps I could; but I don’t’ think I have `till this day). If paying dancers to allow me to grope them is PL; then I’m a PL – but having to jump thru hoops just to get a dancer to take my $$$ (especially $600); I don’t think, and hope; I’d stoop to that level.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    i.e. I’m a paying customer – I’m not going to beg a dancer to take my $$$ (by waiting for her 3 hours). If you want her that bad and she is so busy; perhaps ask her if she’ll give you her # in order for you to get together when it’s a more convenient time.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    At my favorite club there is a 36 year old Chinese/American dancer who is like you describe. She has a work ethic to be envied, a line of customers waiting for her dances, and offers no extras. She never hangs out in the dressing room, seldom drinks while working and does have "regulars" who come in just to see her. One time I waited an hour to see her while I could see her with one older gent in the LD area. They must have been together for at least 20 songs @ $20 each. After I had my turn I asked her what she and the guy talked about for an hour with her lying nude in his lap. She said, "Oh, he comes in all the time and I lay there and wiggle my ass and he keeps saying he loves me."
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Pl
  • fungi
    11 years ago
    @Papi_Chulo - I completely agree... I mean the whole point of an SC vs. a bar, etc, is it should just take the right amount of money, and that's it. And yet, and yet... I guess I just stumbled into that chasm that exists between theory and practice.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Wow that's downright embarrassing the level of PLdom reached.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    "How much of PL do you have to be to wait around in a club for 6+ hours over two nights for zero time with the girl you came for?" A gi-normous one.
  • 3LeggedMan
    11 years ago
    I'm with Sclvr on this one. Waiting hours to spend 600 with no hope of extras is really sad. I agree she has crazy skills. Maybe she should get a job in real estate.
  • curiositycat
    11 years ago
    If 600 dollars is equivalent in value to you as an average persons 50 then all the more power to you. However if u saved up for a long while and waited to come up empty, that is rough.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion