tuscl

STILL no Ohio clubs listed on the Top 100

Wednesday, October 23, 2013 6:27 PM
Maybe I should start being more generous in reviewing the Ohio strip clubs LOL

15 comments

• dogsun
    11 years ago
    The girls in Ohio aren't gorgeous like in Vegas, and they don't provide extras like in Detroit. All in all the clubs suck here.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    I've found Extras in Toledo clubs. But they are "Hit & Miss". Lately more miss than hit. I've had some successes though. I agree that overall the clubs in the Buckeye state will not be able to compete with Detroit clubs regarding sex. As for looks - BEAUTY is in the eyes of the beholder.
  • silkypants
    11 years ago
    Minnesota has 3 clubs in the top 100 and one club in the top 25. I would not have a single one of them in my top anything list. If the king of diamonds is in your top 25, there is a good chance you have only been to 25 clubs. Ohio can't be any worse than Minnesota. Reviewers in Minnesota just haven't been anywhere else.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    There are currently 4 Oregon clubs in the top 100. The best Portland club in my opinion (Club Rouge) should be in the top 100, but it's not.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    Ohio has 5 clubs in the top 100 for value though so you have that going for you.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    None from Alberta, either. Can't figure that out myself:)
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    Ohio clubs (the ones I've been to) are all pretty typical of one type or another (dives, high class, etc). But none of them really stand out.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    carl95, good point about there being some value in Ohio. Akron/Canton area clubs have $5 table dances that can give you a decent grind. However, none of those value clubs are from Columbus!
  • Tiredtraveler
    11 years ago
    I have yet to be in an Ohio club in the last 5 years that rates even a review.
  • jabthehut
    11 years ago
    Seems like I remember seeing someplace that a club has to have more than a certain number of reviews to be counted in the Top lists.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    jabthehut - If I remember right that number is 9.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Toledo clubs are at a disadvantage because they're so close to Detroit and so lame in comparison. I go to them because they're convenient but they do have advantages. Since there are no extras, you can actually talk to and get to know the girls. That's no substitute for a good BJ but for me it helps complete the entire strip club experience.
  • toddq
    11 years ago
    Christie's in Canton, OH not too long ago showed up on the top 10 list overall. Then things quickly went south when they raised the dance prices from $10 to $20. Also the business went down and the hot dancers left for other clubs.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    It also doesn't help Ohio that the SC laws kinda put a damper on fun. Not to mention one can go to Detroit if one lives in the northern part of the state and get good service, or one can go to West Virginia clubs such as in Weirton or Wheeling and get good service if one lives east or southeast. And of course Pittsburgh has some good clubs there where I've heard extras are possible. I know for a fact that extras can be had in Wheeling area or in New Cumberland, WV clubs like Tiffany's Dolls or Fantasy's.
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    A lot of it is because of the anti strip club law passed several years ago in Ohio. Before the law there were regularly 10 to 15 clubs in the top 100 and one or two in the top then. Once the law was passed a lot of talent left and it hasn't really picked back up. Once things started relaxing a bit and the clubs started to pick up a bit, the economy crashed. Then when a few clubs started picking up in cities like Dayton the law starts cracking down again. Hopefully if we can Kasich out of office and swing the state senate a bit more liberal things will pick up again.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion