tuscl

Lines by strippers that worked to get you into VIP.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, October 23, 2013 11:42 AM
"I like sucking your cock and when you finger me I feel totally relaxed". Yeah. Bragging a little but it's been slow on the board today. :)

24 comments

• rickdugan
    11 years ago
    "For $200 you can take me back and do anything you want to me." This from a girl in a club with private VIP booths and no cameras in the back. You bet I did. ;)
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    WHO ARE YOU!I can't shake her ever since.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    "I caught my boyfriend with my sister last night. Would you like to be my revenge?"
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    "You can stick your dick in me, just not your fingers." This, from a major favorite for only the base price of the VIP. No protest from me; I got while the gettin' was good.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Hello...... and you want to go to VIP... Yeah I am a sucker. But in my area the VIP is not much of a ITC type thing.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    " I have two rules: you have to cum on my tits, and what happens in VIP stays in VIP." Yeah, that worked.
  • lotsoffun201
    11 years ago
    Playing video poker at a club. Girl comes up to me and says "wouldn't you rather put something in my slot"? Yep that worked.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    VIP any things $200
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "I have NO gag reflex!" Gets me in there each time. LOL!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    "Enough of this lap dance bullshit. I wanna fuck."
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    No words necessary. Sometimes it's just a look or a wiggle of her finger that does it. Damn I'm weak.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with Lopaw
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If we are talking about the lap dance room or regular VIP area, then "I'll do two for twenty."
  • looneylarry
    11 years ago
    "I love to suck cock and and I love to swallow." That got my attention.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    She grabbed my junk and rubbed it til it was excited while trying to carry on a conversation with me. Then she stopped and asked if I wanted to play in the back
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    Sitting at the bar, and after her stage set, walks up, grabs Mr. H, and whispers/blows in my ear, "I want to suck your cock!" Damn if she didn't do that and many times thereafter.
  • 10inches
    11 years ago
    I'm the best cock sucker here and I'll prove it in VIP !!!
  • minnow
    11 years ago
    "I'm recently divorced and feeling horny." At least 1 of the 2 was true....
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ A 50% LIE is better than 100%. LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Alufart,you have questions to answer on another thread boy.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    When I first started going to Kahoots in Cbus, I had one hot little blonde dancer actually talk me out of going to the VIP. She told me she wouldn't do anything in there that she wasn't already doing to me in the lap dance cubby. She was one of those girls that didn't even bend the rules but danced sooooo sexily!
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Speaking of lines, this one dancer wanted to snort a line of yay. So I sprinkled that snow on my cock, a la Richard Pryor. Told her that it's a blow for some blow. She blew.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Atta boy Slick!
  • rl27
    11 years ago
    Here are two of the most recent lines, and both cases the dancer lived up to her come one. In Cheeks about a year ago this really hot black dancer sat down and licked my ear quickly with her tongue then whispered, "now imagine how good my tongue would feel on your cock." The second is one of my current favorites. It was a slow night and I had just gotten three songs from one of my backup favorites and no sooner had I sat back down at my table than this new and hot sexy dancer sits down next to me and says, "You were back there a while, she's good and I bet she got you excited. It's a long ride home, why don't we head in the back, I promise you'll leave satisfied."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion