tuscl

Halloween

crazyjoe
Colorado
Is anyone going clubbing on halloween?

I think ldk and juice are going trick or treating...

Juice is dressing as a cucumber and ldk is going in his liquid pants and asking for lapdances instead of candy...

Ldk may have the right idea if he lives in a college town

13 comments

• SamPerkins_420
    11 years ago
    Once about 12 years ago I went to a club on Halloween.

I had just graduated from college and was living with a friend in a house he owned in the Detroit suburbs. It was a weekday but we were both home at like 3 pm, and there were already trick or treaters. We were both in our early 20's, had no candy or decorations, and didn't feel like sticking around, so we went to the (now closed) Booby Trap on 8 Mile in Detroit. And it was awesome.

BT was a very small place, there were maybe 8-10 dancers, a bartender, a waitress, and maybe a dozen customers. Also the old Greek owner was there. A dancer would get on stage every now & then, but mostly everybody was just partying together. Eventually the owner put all the tables together, busted out a few bottles of liquor, and started passing out shots to everybody, including his employees & strippers. People were smoking weed & doing coke out in the open, ordering food, and eventually it devolved into a drunken orgy. I got head right at my table, in front of random strangers, a buddy banged a stripper behind the bar, and it was amazing.

Great day to go to a titty bar.
  • mikeya02
    11 years ago
    @Joe, You know that Zip will be there. Lord knows what he'll be wearing.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    About 10 year ago I made my one and only visit to the Atlanta Cheetah on Halloween. All of the dancers and other club employees, plus half of the customers were wearing costumes.

I noticed that most of the costumes worn by the customers were of the very expensive variety. I'm sure they spent big bucks buying or renting them. What kind of person spends that kind of money just to visit a strip club?

In my opinion snobs. I got the impression from my visit that this club is just for people in the "in crowd". A place to go to be seen and pose like you have money, etc. Any body that lives in Atlanta and calls this this their favorite club is nobody I want to associate with.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ mikay...I thought about that too but I didn't want to even try to guess...lol...I'm sure he will shock us all
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Haven't done it before, but it might be nice to see these dancers in their little sexy costumes. I might do it this year.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    11 years ago
    For years Halloween week let alone Halloween was the best time to go to a stripclub, Halloween theme show , music the works, I Miss my ATF Tabbitha in her vampire outfit.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    I would think that would be a great day to go, but I know one of my regular clubs is closing Halloween, probably so their dancers can take their kids out for trick-or-treating.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Hell ya
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    @ juice... just don't try to shove your whole self, costume and all up a strippers ass. She may not give you any more extras
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Halloween is the best day of the year.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol....crazy Ass joe
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    I've been saving all month but spend a couple dollars on unneccessary nonsense...so I might punish myself by NOT doing so
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    Once during a business trip. I don't remember if I was even aware it was Halloween until I got to the club. I was underwhelmed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion