tuscl

What are the odds?

I just noticed something very curious. When I signed on this morning, the top dozen topics or so were all by RL or davids and the last post on each topic were all my one or the other. And they were in sequense, each a couple minutes apart and all around 4:30 - 5:00 am this morning. What are the odds that RL and davids were both on at the same time at that time of the morning but were only replying to older posts and not replying to each other as they went along, as you would expect if they were both on at the same time? Feel free to draw your own conclusions but that tells me that without a doubt they're both the same person. Nice to know there's only one asshole here instead of two.

5 comments

• Yoda
    19 years ago
    Who cares?
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    I am already on the record on this in many past posts. It is still a theory however, based on the available evidence. Along those lines, here is a question for the board. Does anyone know where RL claims to be from?
  • davids
    19 years ago
    Well RL and I both know (with 100% certainty) the true answer to this question, but know one else (except maybe Founder) does.

I'll reveal the truth in a couple of days. But how about a survey first:

Who thinks davids=RL?

Who thinks they are different?

Yes/no is fine but if you want to prove how smart you please include your reasoning to.
  • JC2003
    19 years ago
    I find them similarly obsessed with dating strippers but not the same.
  • AbbieNormal
    19 years ago
    FONDL, glad to see someone finally signed on to my pet theory. I started thinking that back around July when davids called RL one of the most insightful posters on the board. Notice how their topics are all basically the same, except for the caps. There are all kinds little bits of circumstantial evidence.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion