tuscl

shot girls

victor2
Florida
Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:33 PM
Do you ever get tired of shot girls constantly pushing you to buy? Two weeks ago I was having drinks with one of the dancers. We had obviously just been served and the shot girl came over to us and insisted that I buy shots from her. To make matters worse, the dancer I was with pushed me to buy the shots!

21 comments

• BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Yes I do....I fixed it by face fucking her
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Unless the shot girl happens to be a Samoan who shot puts, let her know that no means no.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I tucked those shots up her tight little ass
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    That's it bbj...yout learning son
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Most of the time after I tell them politely that I don't drink alcohol, they leave me alone. A few times they will ask if I will buy them one. I always refuse. I'll buy a dancer one or two, depending on the situation.
  • CaptDan
    11 years ago
    There's really only one club around here that has a shot girl. I just avoid that particular club, usually. If I am there, though, I generally figure I should be expecting to be separated from my money, and I tend to buy the shot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Seems like shot girls make most of their money by making friends with strippers with regulars, who badger their regs to get pity shots from the shot girls. Knew of one shot "girl" who was in her 30s. Shot cougar?
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    One nice thing about nude places here in LA is no alcohol, so no shot girls. But the waitresses more than make up for it with their constant "buy the lady a drink" bullshit.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    If you always tell them no, most stop asking very much unless she is new. A quick no, usually gets them to leave. Two no's sometimes are required.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Shot girl is the lowest position on the strip club totem pole. I still manage to tell them no.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I don't like the shot girls and I usually refuse to buy shots. In my favorite club a dancer is required to say "yes" if the shot girl asks her if she wants a shot. And some of the shots, I've been told, have little or no alcohol, meaning that you're not getting your stripper drunk. However, I have some understanding of why the shot girls are so aggressive in this club. The shot girls are independent contractors who make no salary. They purchase a tray of 44 shots from the bar at $5 a shot and sell them for $6. So if they sell the whole tray, they only make $44. If they don't sell the whole tray, they still have to pay for the whole tray. The shot girls have to be cute and flirty. They tell me they make most of their money from guys who like them and buy shots and then tip them. The tips are where the real profit is in this game.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    Hell to the no to ever buying a shot from a shot girl.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    I love shot girls and waitresses. I will usually buy them a drink/shot if they ask although I almost never will for strippers. Fairly easy to get dates with them.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I also manage to say no to shot girls (often repeatedly), unless she's hot as hell. If I'd pay for a LD from her anyway, then maybe I'g have her do a shot dance. But I don't give a shit about the shot. I'd just as soon have her drink it.
  • magicrat
    11 years ago
    I guess I should restate my earlier comment to agree with Rod. There was one shot girl that was hot and funny that I did try to help her out. She would also dance for you and let you play around more than the strippers would. Unfortunately, she got pregnant and hasn't been back since she had the baby.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I have ranted about shot girls for at least a decade. Pushy, rude, intrusive and exploitive are just a few of their many bad attributes. Dancers have told me about the scam with is accurately described in this thread. Additionally, the shots for the dancers and the shot girl are merely flavored water and not booze. The customer gets the booze. On a $6 shot in Detroit, the shot girl nets $2. To make any money she has to push and push hard. The real question is why do we have them at all?
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    ..which is accurately..
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    If she'll let me play with her boobs, I might buy a shot. Like every other "employee" in the club, some are fun, some are not. You get to take the good with the bad.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    No club I ever been to had a shot girl. Sounds like their waitresses who strictly serve shots but in the same manner as regular drinks.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    In Detroit clubs shot girls will pester you to death. Once the guilt trip you into buying shots, some kind of signal is given to dancers to come over and get shots on you. They will not take no for an answer. What a racket.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    If I was independently wealthy, then I might not mind spreading the wealth – but I am not – I therefore need to choose how I want to spend *my* $$$ and not how others want me to spend it. Dancers are often complaining about “cheap” customers – and often times a dancer considers a guy cheap if he says no to *her*, or anyone else. Dancers themselves don’t like parting ways with *their* $$$ unless they absolutely have to - they claim to make $500 or $600 (or more) in a night but yet expect to never buy a drink themselves and consider a PL cheap b/c he won’t buy her one. Next time a dancer tells you to tip someone else; ask her if she’ll give you a free dance as enthusiastically as she is asking you to tip someone else.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion