tuscl

After hour clubs

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:41 AM
Would you or have you visited any after clubs. They only ones that I have heard of in my area were open illegally. Operating without licenses, serving alcohol, had gambling machines, etc. They did not open until 2AM and stayed open until around noon. They seem to be meeting places for guys trying to make OTC hookups when all else failed. I'm usually safe at home by that time of night and I don't think that the lure of nude strippers willing to do OTC would change that. I'm too old for that shit!

13 comments

• jackslash
    11 years ago
    There seem to be a lot of after hours clubs ("blind pigs") in Detroit, but I've never visited one. I think you have to be invited.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I haven't been to one, but I've heard of one in my area where some guys snorted coke off strippers' asses.
  • samsung1
    11 years ago
    I know a club in Columbus called Sirens that opens at 11am 7 days a week and on Thurs-Sat they stay open till 5am. Nearly a 24/7 club on the weekends. Also if there is a customer buying dances/VIP then they stay open even later than that.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I've been to a few after hour "stripclubs" that catered to us lady hounds. It's crazy and anything is possible and available. The only way to find out about it was from wird of mouth and an invite thru the local lesbian bars.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    Dennys
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "but I've heard of one in my area where some guys snorted coke off strippers' asses" I thought only NFL players did that
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Downtown LA has a Deja Vu Afterhours that stays open until 6 am, I think. I've never been in person.
  • dallas702
    11 years ago
    A Dallas SC, "Clubhouse" has a regular after hours "party" called Insomnia on Saturdays from 4AM until about 8AM. I heard from several people that the venue was inconsistent, sometimes rocking and crowded with party people and sometimes just a few tens of people. The one time I went (almost four years ago) they had a free breakfast, free set ups, live band and they were trying to be an after hours party and NOT be a strip club "open late." There was a pretty large crowd and an even mix of guys and dames. No dancers were in work lingerie, but there seemed to be a lot of dancers in the crowd. I enjoyed the scrambled eggs and coffee. Otherwise it was too loud, too late and too civilian for me!
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Haha good one Motor
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    The only ones I've heard about around here tend to favor African American customers and dancers.
  • Clubber
    11 years ago
    sc, I've been to after hours "parties" open only to those in the trade, or special friends like me.
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    I would go to a after hrs club just for the hell of it
  • bellman
    11 years ago
    Sights in Newark NJ (see reviews) would probably qualify, since the real action there doesn't start until after 2AM. It is a mainly black SC where almost all the girls offer FS both ITC and OTC. Nites on Broadway in Philadelphia used to be such a club, but it's been shut down for several years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion