tuscl

What if *You* Were a Stripper in a Bizzaro World?

Say we live in a world in which things are the other way around. That is, men are still men and women are still women, but it is rather the women who are constantly looking for sexual arousal. In this world, men work as strippers.

Would you want to work at one of these establishments? Let's say you can make awesome money (several hundred per night), but you are forced to dance for and be groped by clients who are mostly older, fatter women who are often not the cleanest people around. These women are also constantly asking you for extras OTC.

I think, for the money, I would be tempted to do this. Anyone else?

18 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Yeah, I don't know, that's a good question. If it was strictly stage dancing, it wouldn't be so bad. But we all know that's not the case.

I'd imagine it would be VERY difficult to deal with getting groped by random strangers, but like anything else, you'd probably get use to it after a while.

I definitely think I'd find it extremely difficult to handle, but when you consider how much money they make, I think I'd be able to tolerate it.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Rickyboy would cause he just love sucking Dick and giving his wife HIV
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Shitballs! I'd be rich as Bill Gates slanging all this Al Pacino look-a-like dick! Ooohhh Aaahh!!!!
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    In Bizarro World, we'd all be naked most of the time and women would find it sexy for us to put on clothes. I could do that for lots of money!
  • bang69
    11 years ago
    Its a known fact that most male strippers are gay
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "Its a known fact that most male strippers are gay"

True. But in a bizarro world, wouldn't most strippers be Pre-op trannies from West Virginia?
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    In a bizarro world there would be so many women chasing after me that I wouldn't have to work.
  • chandler
    11 years ago
    Maybe if I were an unwed father.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Don't be modest Scat,I heard they still do.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    Me am happy on Bizzaro world!! Me am male stripper but me strip because me like to strip. Nor because me need money.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    And me like being groped by strange women.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Ewwww.
    That would be a sure way to cure me of my strip club addiction.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    In a bizarro world I would be married to the girl next door, with a white picket fence,two and a half kids and a mini van.
  • crazyjoe
    11 years ago
    In bazarro world the pink site would be a bunch of being little bitches
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    In a bizarro world I would be a homeless, brokeass bum.

Count me out.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Actually most male strippers who make money have gay men as customers. I've heard the opposite, that they are generally straight IRL. But I have not seen any statistical evidence either way.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    In that kind of bizarre world, I would stay home all the time unless I was married and she wanted to go out with me.

I had a dancer groping me last night. Young and pretty I don't mind. fuugly, no thanks. I saw one dancer whose butt was twice as big as most men, eewww, I had to look away.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    Sometimes I think dancers and I have the exact same job! I do what they do except I keep my clothes on.

For "a couple hundred a night" I'd pass, but if I was clearing a grand or more I'd have to consider it!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion