tuscl

Boston

motorhead
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
After watching the Boston Red Sox beat the Tigers tonight in the ALCS, my thoughts turned to strip clubs. I realized Boston is rarely mentioned on TUSCL. Except for an occasional reference the old "Combat Zone", seems not much must be going on. I looked at TUSCL and only 3 clubs are listed for the actual city of Boston.

I've been to New Bedford and Salem, but never Boston. Comments?

26 comments

• grand1511
    11 years ago
    The one time I was in Boston I had just a short time and skipped clubbing based on all of the lackluster reviews. For as liberal as Massachusetts. is, you'd think there would be a hotter strip club scene there
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I have 2 pair of red sox
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Fuck the Red Sox. A couple of World Series victories and the city wants to act like New York. Here's a phrase Boston-Go fuck yourself. Yeah, you have one more NBA championship than the Lakers. When were the majority of those rings won? In the past. That's like UCLA fans bragging about being the best at basketball. Yeah, the Patriots have done well in this last decade-What about before Brady?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Drew Bledsoe #11
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Two super bowl losses against Green bay packers
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    +1 Slick

I hate the Boston sports teams too.

I did like 80's Celtics of Bird, McHale, Parrish and DJ over the Lakers of Kareem and Magic
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    New England fans are the worst.Being a Giants,Yankee,Knicks fan I landed in Kennebunkport ME to rehab some hotels.This was in "04" and for the next few years it was pure hell.I was spit on,slapped and verbally abused and that was just the female fans.My darkest day came when I saw Brady and Bush on the back of seniors fishing boat.

Then came the first S.B. between the Giants and Pat's,when Plaxico predicted a 21-17 victory by the G-men.And Brady's retort was,"Oh! We're only gonna score 17 points".And the rest is history.How sweet it is.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    Boston clubs suck. I have never been to Aga's, which by all reports barely passes for a strip club and is in a part of town not too friendly to whites, but I've spent plenty of time in the other two. They are gimmicky and expensive with little ROI.

In Centerfolds the bouncers monitor customers like they are perverts about to try to take advantage of their teenage daughters. Seriously, the club sucks royally. There is some talent working there, but the club is good for nothing more than eye candy.

The Glass Slipper is also pointless. A touch looser in monitoring for contact, but it is very expensive to sit in there and have a few drinks. And one cannot sit with a dancer unless she has a $30 drink in front of her - and believe me when I say that they suck those down fast. I've actually taken out of the Slipper, but it cost me a fortune just to get to that conversation.

Much better off heading an hour south to Providence.
  • jester214
    11 years ago
    I'll cheer for the Sox over than Yankees anytime.

I'm not a Pats fan but I reserve my real hate for Yankees and Cowboys.
  • chuckfinley
    11 years ago
    I'm from Massachusetts and I have never been to a SC in Boston. I don't recommend it from what I heard throughout the years. You are best off going to The Foxy Lady in Brockton or taking the extra time and go to Providence.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Loving the Boston hate, all you poor jealous bastards, no one gives a shit about your sorry ass teams.

Slick even some of my buddies from So cal complain about other CA fans being the worst,saying they are all about bandwagon and looking good at games. Hey you have sunshine and beautiful women thats why your teams suck.

Lived just outside of Boston my whole life, never went to a club in Boston. Most trips were to like Brockton, or Providence.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Our teams suck? Let's check the stats. The 49ers were the first team to win 5 Super Bowls. The Raiders have won 3 Super Bowls. The Lakers have won one less NBA Finals than the Celtics. The Dodgers have won more World Series than the Red Sox. UCLA Basketball. USC Football. Bandwagon fans? Come to California and tell the Brothas and Sistas and Mexicans that they're bandwagon fans.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    @IME-Dodgers have the best attendance this year and forever.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    Hey slick it was guys from CA that told me about so cal bandwagon fans. mostly about Lakers, and aren't 49ers norcal?

Clippers are fucking awesome strong history there. Raiders have been the worst team in the NFL for the last decade.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    The strip clubs in Boston suck. The dancers don't. If your in Boston drive 20 miles south to the Foxy Lady Brockton.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    The first club we went to when we were 18 was Mac 2's in Billerica, when were old enough to drink we always went to Brockton or Providence. Cadillac lounge was fun BYOB we had 15 guys so we brought at keg.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Them dudes obviously weren't born in Cali. How come they didn't bring up Dodger fans? Shit on the Raiders all you want. Once Brady retired, what does NE have to show-one team and one quarterback. Not decades of victories. How come you didn't argue college stats? What about those USC teams? I guess that Boston College and Harvard didn't measure up. John Wooden, baby. My Dad, my uncle, and a cousin alum went to UCLA.

The reality of it all is that people love shit on California and I'm cool with that. They're the losers who moved out here to "make it" and failed.
  • ime
    11 years ago
    how can you comment on what the Pats will be after Brady retires there is no idea. chances are with Kraft as an owner the team is going to continue to be succesful thats a weak argument. Argue college stats pros is where the money is so don't bring that college shit into it just becasue its one angle. I like you slick but you are way to cocky sometimes.

Both of those dudes are form California one from orange county the other from campbell. Harvard BC BU have plenty of college titles mostly in Hockey. But i am sure that if USC had hockey they would win it every year.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Local estimates say having the World Series play 4 games at Fenway Park will add $36 million to the local economy. Go Red Sox!
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    In Bahston colleges are for learning. Athletics are extra-curricular. Boston pro teams have been doing all right.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    You are correct that I was wrong about the Pats future. But college stats are relevant, both morally and economically. I look at the whole. And I also do so respectfully. If the Celtics weren't so DAMN good, would the rivalry with the Lakers be worth anything? Bill Russell is the only man alive with more rings than fingers! Brady is a great quarterback.

You did say one dude was from OC and the other from Campbell. I'm sure they have anti-LA bias. All of my grandparents and parents were immigrants who were Dodger, Lakers, and Raider fans. I follow the teams that my family followed. That's the way it should be. If I was born in Boston, best believe that I'd be a diehard Boston fan.

BTW-UCLA has more championships, in all sports, than any other team. I ain't a UCLA or a USC fan. I root for Fresno St. From 5-7th grade, I lived down the street from Fresno No Name St. I ran cross country and track on the campus. They're underdogs so I root for them.
  • farmerart
    11 years ago
    I loved watching the Boston Bruins when Bobby Orr ruled the NHL roost. IMO, Orr was the equal (or better) of Wayne Gretzky. So sad that Orr's career was shortened by about a decade with all those knee injuries.

These days the Bruins' Cro-Magnon hockey style disgusts me.
  • SuperDude
    11 years ago
    I'm a Detroit Tigers fan. I have the team logo on my ATM/Debit card. My son now lives in Boston and texted me from Fenway during game 2. He denies rooting for the Red Sox, but he couldn't turn down some good seats at the last second. Boston played better baseball and deserved to win. My son may deserve to be disowned.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Slick- that's true about UCLA winning championships

The Men's Volleyball team won about 20 of the first 25 NCAA tournaments from 1970 to 1995
  • PredragDr
    11 years ago
    Boston, in general, is poor in the looks department for a large city. I blame it on the cold weather and ethnic makeup. Also they are pretty conservative in terms of females; that is why sorority houses aren't allowed in most colleges in the state.
  • jack0505
    11 years ago
    Boston itself sucks for strip clubs. Overpriced, extremely low mileage. Lucky for people that live there, it's only a 45 min drive to Providence RI.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion