tuscl

Holding Hands

So, I was thinking about things I like when I'm getting lap dances. When the dancer is grinding on me pretty good, I like it when she clasps hands with me. That is, if she's facing me, we put our hands together and clasp fingers and continue the grind like that. Not sure why this is. I guess it's an intimacy thing for me, but it always makes the dance even better. I'd much prefer this to many other things (ass slapping, upside down pose, etc.)

25 comments

• GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Nah, can't say I'm with you on this one Fox. If our hands are clasped, then that means they aren't on her ass.
  • DandyDan
    11 years ago
    There's one old favorite I would do that with. It was one of her favorite manuevers. It doesn't happen with every dancer, though.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I gotta agree with GoVikings. Sound like a way to keep your hands occupied so that they don't go where she doesn't want them.
  • grand1511
    11 years ago
    On a recent visit my CF let me undress her down to her panties before the dance started. She didn't say a word to encourage me, just through body language and it was so intimate. Set a great tone for want always are awesome dances.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I like when she puts her tongue in my ear.
  • sclvr5005
    11 years ago
    Clasping hands implies a false intimacy that I don't like.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    "Clasping hands implies a false intimacy that I don't like"

I disagree.
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    I couldn't agree more with what sclvr5005 said. Alucard, I'm really curious as to why you disagree
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    I love holding hands! It's intimate for me, even if the girl doesn't give a rat's ass. I'm paying for a GFE as far as that goes, and hand holding is an easy one for the dancer.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    The odds of getting Alucrack to back up his statements are greater than hitting the lottery.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    My reasoning is similar to rockstar666's explanation. I like physical contact with woman & dancers. Holding hands is way to have that contact. I find it somewhat intimate, although NOT as intimate as DFK. "Touchy-Feely" dancers are very likely to get a lot of business from me.

If some guys want to look at the "dance" experience as TOTALLY cold & totally lifeless, fine. Let them. I like to hold hands sometimes when having a "dance" experience.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    I like to let my hands roam as others have stated.

But I also def like the GFE thing probably above anything else.

For me the most affectionate things are kissing and touching/caressing – thus the lips/mouth and hands are kind of sensual to me.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    I like it when my Dick helmet is deep inside her eye socket
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Holding hands is all gum drops & lollipops in grade school but when I'm in the strip club I want her holding my cock.
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    ^^^ Did you quit holding hands with women after grade school?
  • GoVikings
    11 years ago
    Alucard...fair enough. I understand exactly where you and rockstar are coming from. It's part of the GFE experience for you guys.

I LOVE GFE myself, but holding hands with a stripper, for me, is taking it too far. The reason why I feel that way is because holding hands screams "were in love" or "we really care about each other". To me, holding hands is strictly for ppl you're dating/ really care about. I can have a fun GFE with a stripper without holding hands.

And Alucard, you gotta learn how to pick up on/ recognize humor man (slick)
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    " To me, holding hands is strictly for ppl you're dating/ really care about. I can have a fun GFE with a stripper without holding hands."

Well you have your way of enjoying an experience with a dancer, myself and some others have our way.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    Perhaps some may be misunderstanding the “holding hands” thing – or maybe I am.

Per the way the OP expressed it – I understood it *not* as in holding hands while you are sitting next to each other as if you were in H.S. and going steady – I understood it as part of the sexual experience like when a girl is riding you will fucking you (while you’re laying on your back) and she is holding on to your hands while fucking you.

So if a dancer is grinding on me and she is holding onto my hands; I kinda like that – not all the time or through the whole damn song – but as an occasional in the heat of the moment thing.
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Holding hands with strippers!Yeah okay!The only time I did that was so she didn't scratch my eyes out.
  • juiicebox69
    11 years ago
    They can hold my hand whne I ram there assez !
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I agree with GoVikings, I dislike when strippers hold my hands. It makes it seems like we're in a relationship or more, I'm not trying to be your boyfriend, I'm trying to be a good customer to you and maybe a fuck buddy if you let me.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    I don't like it either.
    I don't mind her holding my hand as we walk to the LD area (I used to really hate that too, but now I tolerate it) but the fingers intertwined during the dance is a bit much.
  • IronFox22
    11 years ago
    All right, I'll come back in here, as I started this. I mean, yeah, that as she's grinding on you put your hands together. It would lean toward a GFE-type experience. Some people like it. Some don't.

As an alternative, if they are facing away from you and leaning down a bit, you can gold her hands by the wrists; this way, you can control the grind speed. Most girls prolly don't like this, but I've gotten to do it once or twice.
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    I hate that shit. A lot of strippers don't seem to want to face up to the fact that what we want is the healthy high of sexual arousal. Not any phony emotional connection. I have yet to manage just a simple, real, uncomplicated friendship with a stripper. So romance is obviously way out of the question, even if I was looking for that.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I like to let my hands roam, and one of the places I like to roam is onto her hands. Different people like different things.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion