tuscl

An typical female ?

londonguy
Breathe, breathe in the air
Thursday, October 17, 2013 2:04 PM

8 comments

• ididthisonce
    11 years ago
    I never had a car good enough to be a chick magnet.
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    My car never did me much good. One dancer who already was going to hitch a ride with me said something like woohoo and rubbed her butt on the front of the car. That was when I had a sports car.
  • txtittyfan
    11 years ago
    Dougster says he does well with his short bus. It really drew a crowd on his road trip thru Wyoming.
  • jackslash
    11 years ago
    I always buy a car with a pussy magnet: [view link]
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    Hot girl could do the mirror image prank. Ask a guy out in sweats and get turned down. Take off the sweats to reveal a bikini top and booty shorts. Then tell him he's so shallow when he asks her out.
  • lopaw
    11 years ago
    Typical? No. Plenty of these types (of both sexes) out there? oh hell yes.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    The only people who liked my exotic were 14 year old boys and I'm not in to that. Girls said it was too small, too loud, and they thought they were going to die every time I drove it aggressively. Girls like big honkin' SUV's like the Escallade. That's the chick magnet!
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I'm with lopaw, not typical but not really atypical either. The guys initial approach was shit, 99% of girls would have blew him off. The fact that she changed her tune doesn't really make her a gold digger. While not identical, I often patronize bars with docks. I don't own a boat, but often borrow friends. The number of girls that approach when I get off a Hattaras consistently dwarfs the number that approach if I'm stepping off a Bayliner.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion