tuscl

Blood, Plasma and Bone Morrow

Ever donated this shit from your body just to keep fuckin dirty little whores ?

7 comments

• BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Looks like I will make an extra $400 a month
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    11 years ago
    Funny, last I knew when you tried to DONATE blood to the Red Cross (not to line your pocket) one of the disqualifying questions was "have you ever paid someone to have sex or had sex for hire" ?

(I have other disqualifying factors related to support of military activities in the Persian Gulf/ East Africa as a merchant mariner in the early 90's.... ) And no, don't know what the criteria are for Plasma donors, etc.
  • crsm27
    11 years ago
    Back in college I used to donate plasma and semen once. They were doing a study and I fit the criteria for the study. I had to go make a "deposit" once a week for a month. I got $50 a "pop". That was my drinking money back then. The plasma was also $40 a time and you could only do it 2 times a month.

Now I donated to buy booze which in turn helped me score some ass back in the college days of course.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    Did you catch the piece on Bloomberg yesterday about selling body related things (like hair, organs)?

http://www.bloomberg.com/video/cash-on-h…

• SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    I donate semen in hungry mouths. Closed mouths don't get fed.
  • Rod8432
    11 years ago
    I too wondered about the question: "Have you ever paid someone to have sex or had sex for hire?" Who in his right mind would check the "Yes" box? I just avoid the whole scene...
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    Lol...thanks fellow hound dogs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion