tuscl

True Story

Happened to me once back in my youth (read: 7 years ago). me and a buddy were at a club, and the lowest stripper on the totem pole (no pun intended) started taking an interest in me. I assumed from the beginning that it was simply a ploy to make money, and didn't really play into her game. Before we left, she put her number into my phone and told me to call her. Figured... why not? We went out for drinks and she ended being a generally distasteful person to talk to and be around: entitled, offensive, rude, 'im a princess!', 'i love that necklace... wink wink', but we ended up back at my place (yes, full protection was used). The next morning as I was driving her home, she again made several references to be buying stuff for her, and at that point, I was done. Dropped her off and never called again. TLDR; I nailed one, it was easy (albeit annoying), but it wasn't anything more than a twisted bucket list item. she wasn't a good person, but i'm sure that's not always the case; I've known a few strippers who were generally good people. Either way, protect yourself.

2 comments

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion