tuscl

Qu Can guys have sex with strippers at strip clubs? I've heard of people that

Can guys have sex with strippers at strip clubs?

I've heard of people that said if the price is right, you can get some action. Luckily, I have got some serious coin around 500 hundred bones, would this do the trick?

11 comments

• Player11
    11 years ago
    Its called ITC action. This is available at Extras Clubs. Here in Houston there are several. I have done strippers ITC for $100-$300. The ITC FS action almost always in CR or VIP where things are more private.

For the most part I prefer OTC. The best thing is to get a stripper who will meet you on a regular basis OTC. Then you will see pop will come down.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    Player, you been trolled.
  • Dougster
    11 years ago
    SnackBox: "Can guys have sex with strippers at strip clubs?"

Only if you spend 300 years studying the art and science of paying hookers for sex on your own. Alternatively, RickyBoy is said to be selling limited editions of "The System" for $50,000 each, and providing private instructions in "The System" at the rate of $500,000 for 3 days.
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    snackBoxDude...I think all the guys on here that claim they're getting it ITC are lying. With one exception...Rick Dugan. That dude has a system! Fuck yeah!
  • zipman68
    11 years ago
    I think "the system" involves hoping poor heroin-addicted strippers that a getting sober will backslide so the will whore themselves out to you for cheap. Or something like that...
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    So is snack box same as juicebox? For him the question should be which club can he not get extras in.

I'm rarely turned on by the dancers I see in strip clubs even with beer in my stomach. However a few do look nice. I get tired of sitting down after a while so stage tipping gives me something to do. Plus my eyesight isn't that great. I discovered if each eyeball is about 2 cm from a nipple, I can see better. If not those tits are trying to give me a shave, lol.

I have actually skipped almost all the beer for the whole night when I knew I was going to hook up with someone later on in the same night. Beer makes me feel good but it kills my sex drive, usually. Unless it's just too many 5 or 6 level girls and not enough 8's, and 9's. I thought this was 100% true but I met one dancer who almost made me angry at her and she had some kind of mysterious power over my body I did not understand and that was after drinking. Maybe I need a dancer with fangs or something. I once met a dancer who seemed to intensely watch me when she got on stage. Then I got surprised when I tipped her because she bit me. I did not enjoy her bite. At least she didn't draw blood. Maybe she thought I was a vampire and that she was too and that was to let me know. Just another crazy dancer. Maybe the vampire song playing was a clue.
  • rockstar666
    11 years ago
    @sharkhunter " I met one dancer who almost made me angry at her and she had some kind of mysterious power over my body I did not understand and that was after drinking"

Yeah, my #3 is like that. She's in her 40's but must go to the gym a lot because she's in shape. Maybe a 6 for looks, not bad but not special.She has good size bolt-ons that were done well. She's not nearly my type normally as I go for the 20 year olds, but when she's my only option and we do a set, it's I'm like 14 again. She knows how to get the job done and I'm powerless! Even when I'm ready to go home and had a few, I'm standing tall even without chemical support on my end. Maybe I should just marry her?
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Sharky!You better get your eyes checked because that was a dude giving you a lapper the other night and you looked turned on.
  • BagBoyJames
    11 years ago
    LOL
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Dudes don't have a pussy in between their legs. Usually.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion