tuscl

A milestone I could have done without

georgmicrodong
Just a fat, creepy old pervert.
I guess there's a first time for everything.

I met a pretty little dancer about four or five months ago. She's been blowing me since the first time I bought a dance from her, probably about a dozen times so far. She does it enthusiastically, bareback, deep, sloppy wet, and swallows, though sometimes she gags a little bit.

So last week, I went to see her again, and we went back to our usual booth where I dropped my pants and she started her thing, just as good as ever. I warn her I'm gonna start, then I start pumping her mouth full. She gags a little, but keeps going until I wind down.

Then I smell it. She has...ahem, regurgitated on my crotch. And some of it has dripped down onto my pants. Bloody hell.

She's all apologetic, of course, and runs for some towels. I manage to get to the bathroom and clean it up some, but I can still smell it all the way home. Fortunately, nobody was home, so I could put the clothes in the washer and take a shower.

I think I'll give her a break for a while.

8 comments

• Alucard
    11 years ago
    You should have found one without a gag reflex - NO puking! Too bad. LOL
  • tumblingdice
    11 years ago
    Shit!My girl can tell when I had asparagus for dinner.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    This is a discussion I could have done without.
  • Michigan
    11 years ago
    It was probably a conglomerate of jazz from all the guys she swallowed that day.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Mister Brightside says "Your cum is so strong and powerful that no woman can contain it."
  • ilbbaicnl
    11 years ago
    GMD bathes once a month, whether a stripper throws up on him or not.
  • rickdugan
    11 years ago
    I guess she took one serving too many that night. ;)
  • georgmicrodong
    11 years ago
    @Michigan/@rickdugan: She *says* it was the baked potato she had for lunch. Riiight.

@SlickSpic: Well, it had been over a week. I've been working some extra hours, and I guess it just build up.

@Hornytode: She is a pretty cute dancer/prostitute of the same type most of the regular posters here have seen all over the country, working in a sorta divey strip club (though my perceptions of "dive" are probably skewed after so many years; I like the place). That's what it's like. Nothing unusual.

And cut that $300 cost in half, if I'm in the mood to take my time and get the half hour VIP, like I did this time. I've paid that for FS in this particular club. Cut it to a third if I just get the 3 song "dance". That's one of the nice things about living in flyover country, I don't pay nearly as much as all those coastal folks do. I've walked in, nutted, and walked out in less than 25 minutes on numerous occasions.

She *did* give me a pass on "tipping" her, even though I hadn't planned on tipping for being puked on anyway, and promised to "make it up to me" next time. As always, I'll believe *that* particular promise when I see it delivered, though I'm not likely to give her the opportunity for a while at any rate.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion