tuscl

Another Amusing and Adventurous OTC

Once again, Uncle Slick decided that a Friday of debauchery was just what the doctor ordered. Especially considering the fact that the Dodgers lost a heartbreaker in 13th. Fuck it. Before the game had even started, I had made preparations with a sweet and succulent Latina. She let me know that she was down but was doing homework till about 10 pm. Perfect.

After the Dodger disaster, this mamacita gave me a ring and said that she'd be over in 30 minutes. Right on. Thirty minutes came and went. There was a light knock on my door. I opened the door to view a brunette bombshell wrapped tight in a beige colored pencil skirt, matching beige heels, and a loose fitting, sheer beige blouse. Let me tell you folks, that blouse was pulling a double-shift just trying to keep her puppies from breaking out of the kennel. She embraced me and pressed those magumbos into Uncle Slick. She knew what she was doing.

While showing her around my new but mostly empty place, her phone started ringing non-stop. Great I thought, another cat trying to contact her. But it wasn't. It was her alarm company. I guess she has problems with the front door sensor. She explained that it probably wasn't anything to worry about but the alarm company would keep on calling unless she physically checked it out. So guess where we went?

I find myself in her BMW, driving to her home. She lives down the street from where I use to live in 2005-2007. Whoa. I get out of the car with her and go through her house, room by room, just to make sure that everything was Kosher. Hey, Uncle Slick might be a sexual deviant but that doesn't mean that he ain't a gentlemen. Speaking of gentlemen, my copy of An Officer and A Gentlemen is on it's way. Nothing was out of the ordinary so we got ghost and headed back to my place while I regaled her with an interesting story about my old place.

Finally, back home. We chill outside on the balcony, smoking some God's Gift that one of my Rasta homies grew. Although she said that she doesn't smoke much, she was loving the Gift. Feeling pretty Irie at this point, we went from the balcony to my room and the night became morning. I hit that pussy six ways to Sunday. She was beat and stayed overnight. I didn't mind at all. Why not, you ask? Morning sex, that's why. I know that some dudes wouldn't want a dancer staying overnight but seeing that I now know where she lives, her real name, and with my DMV connection, I wasn't worried. This girl is a sweetie that actually IS going to school. No SS here.

After some amazing morning sex and a shower, I bid adieu to my chichona hermosita. We had a great time together and made plans for another adventure down the line. Oh yeah, to those who say that you can't have sex for free, I did. Be a gentlemen, it helps.

9 comments

• Lone_Wolf
    11 years ago
    Started rough. Ended great. Sweet.
  • Estafador
    11 years ago
    If its free can it really be considered otc?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    Very valid points, VH. I've had what you stayed happen before. Always gotta watch my own back.
  • gawker
    11 years ago
    Slick - so your "sweet & succulent" Latina -is she a dancer? Did you meet her at a club? You said she was working on homework. What grade is she in?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    She's a dancer that I met at a club and she's Grade A.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    Did you give her a taste of your Dodger Dog?
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    With extra relish.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    I love Latinas, god damn they are sexy.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    A picture is worth a thousand words. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion