tuscl

Portland Mission

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 12:08 PM
My friends in Portland keep telling me that Portland has more strip clubs per capita than any other major city ye they say out of all of those strip clubs you can't get any extras any where. I find that so hard to believe that I'm making it my mission to go to every strip club there until I at least get a HJ from a stripper ITC. Have any of you guys been to Portland? Or know where I should start my mission? The first couple of places to check first? I give a update on my mission when I start on the 23rd

18 comments

• Clackport
    11 years ago
    Yep I'm here in Portland, and extras are pretty much nonexistent. The only club I can think of where you might be able to pull something off is Exotica.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks I'll try there first
  • Alucard
    11 years ago
    Perhaps a road trip in a different direction? That is unless you have a lot of money to burn & don't believe ranukam.
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    It’ll probably be cheaper if you give yourself a HJ rather than visiting every club and coming away empty HJed
  • Papi_Chulo
    11 years ago
    BTW 216 – Exotica is mostly a black club in case the color of the hand matter to you
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    @papi - color doesn't matter at all a girl could be blue if she was sexy it doesn't matter @ alucard- I'm really going to Portland to hang with my friends this gives us something to do
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    Also I have *heard* you might be able to pull that off with the right girl at Stars Cabaret in Beaverton. Beaverton is a surrounding city of Portland, about 20 minutes away. Also you could try the day shift with the right girl at Dolphin 1. Dolphin 1 is in Milwaukie. Milwaukie is a surrounding city of Portland. Again don't get your hopes up, but those are the only three places where you have any kind of shot at pulling that off. Good Luck!
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    I'd rather take quality over quantity when it comes to the number of strip clubs.
  • nickifree
    11 years ago
    I've been meaning to take a trip to Portland. I was hoping my business interest might take me there. I'm not an extras strip club goer and I not attracted to booty rap/hip dancers. The more I read about Portland, the more I want to visit.
  • BilliD
    11 years ago
    You can get a ahnd job at Exotica if you find the right girl. Most of the girls I've got dances from there allow you to touch them wherevever you want and most will work to make you cum if you want. You will likely have to leave it in your pants though. You should try Soobies in Southeast. I have had dances there that are similar to Exotica and they have a VIP that I'm pretty sure you can get extra's in with the right girl. Club Skinn is a place where I have been offered extras. One girl told me the VIP is $50 for 15 minutes and you pay her for whatever else you want. This probably depends on the girl as well though. Just so you know, in general Soobies and Skinn don't have the best looking girls. It's hit or miss but the mileage is good. One other I just thought of that you might try is Kings Wild. I had a girl stroking my cock over my pants at the rack and this is usually a good indicater of high milage in the private area.
  • Clackport
    11 years ago
    BilliD's advice is probably pretty good. I've never been to Club Skinn, Soobies or King's Wild so I don't know about those spots.
  • mjx01
    11 years ago
    My PDX experience (several years ago now) was very low mileage everywhere I went. I would strongly agree that it is counter-intuitive that mileage in PDX is SO LOW with all the competition, but the low mileage seems to be the way it is IMO. It's been a long time since I've been to PDX, so I'm not trying to rag on any other comments... but I'd be very very surprised if any of the Stars clubs allowed anything questionable. My one experience there had worse mileage than Safari and Safari was only a solid one-way grind. However, I also wouldn't be surprised if the menu changes for solid regulars.
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Government shuts down on the 17th you might want to start a week earlier.
  • stanlee
    11 years ago
    It’ll probably be cheaper if you give yourself a HJ rather than visiting every club and coming away empty HJed papi - best advice I've heard on here in a long time.
  • 216OJ614
    11 years ago
    Thanks for the help I'll definitely try those places first
  • Jfree90
    11 years ago
    I'm from Portland, and I'll repeat the recommendation for Exotica. It's well known to be the highest mileage in Portland. Mostly black women, but always at least one white woman, and occasionally Latinas. Simply put, the girls there make it their mission to get you off. The straightforwardness of it is probably a good sign that for enough cash they may go for it. You'll have a smaller selection of women, but during the day might be good to try. But really, the key is to look for the places with good private rooms. I don't know how common these are outside of Portland, but we've got a lot of "lingerie modelling" places that are done by "session" and are usually you in a room with a naked woman and they let you masturbate while watching her. Word is that the right money at the right time will get you the extras you want. Not the standard"strip club" you might be trying to conquer, but worth a shot if you just want the HJ.
  • Prim0
    11 years ago
    I went to one club in portland about 10 years ago...I can't remember the name. It was okay and I had a good time but there were only air dances in semi-private (bead curtains) cubbies. I was not impressed.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    Portland Maine would be easier on the budget and probably provide just as much excitement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion