tuscl

How do you get a club unlisted?

Wednesday, October 9, 2013 8:15 AM
I sent Founder a message via the "Contact" link at bottom, but I wasn't sure if there's a way from the club page or not. A club that I used to visit long ago burned down about two or three years ago but is still listed on here as active.

12 comments

• shadowcat
    11 years ago
    I used the "Update club details" link.
  • mrrock
    11 years ago
    I was wondering the same thing. One club closed down and was being sold. I saw that they had a public notice on the door saying it was waiting for a liqueur license so it looks like it's gonna reopen.
  • jestrite50
    11 years ago
    I just send Founder a PM when I need to contact him just as you would anyone else.
  • Ermita_Nights
    11 years ago
    I too have used "Update club details" and it works fine for me. I'm sure it's more convenient for Founder than a PM.
  • Dolfan
    11 years ago
    I've done update club details and wrote in "Club Closed" a few times. On a related note - do we think male strip clubs ought to be listed? A local club closed down a few months back, and is now a sausage museum. I've got no problem with it being listed, but it feels out of place - especially since other similar establishments aren't listed.
  • carl95
    11 years ago
    "On a related note - do we think male strip clubs ought to be listed? A local club closed down a few months back, and is now a sausage museum. I've got no problem with it being listed, but it feels out of place - especially since other similar establishments aren't listed." Lol, I was looking at Montreal clubs the other day and was surprised to run into a gay strip club. I need to learn to look at details before clicking the club website link.
  • shadowcat
    11 years ago
    There are male strip clubs and swinger clubs listed for Atlanta. Not my cup of tea but can we discriminate on sexual orientation?
  • sharkhunter
    11 years ago
    Almost everyone discriminates based on sexual orientation as far as their own personal tastes IMO.
  • SoonerSam
    11 years ago
    Thanks all. I just noticed that Founder unlisted it as of Wednesday night. I just checked and it's not there anymore. It was there earlier in the day, so either my club update or my PM to Founder got it unlisted. Thanks for the advice, though!
  • gatorfan
    11 years ago
    Burning your computer will also remove information.
  • motorhead
    11 years ago
    "There are male strip clubs and swinger clubs listed for Atlanta. Not my cup of tea but can we discriminate on sexual orientation?" I wrote a "review" for a gay and tranny swingers club in Michigan that I felt should not be listed on TUSCL. The review was never published. Probably correctly, since I wasn't there...but I don't think TUSCL is the appropriate forum to promote a tranny swingers club. It's not a strip club.
  • SlickSpic
    11 years ago
    All this tranny talk just reminded me to change the fluid out of my truck. Thanks.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion